Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Tacodile.. Supreeeeme! Not Really The Name.

Zoene

I have a strange obsession with tacodiles but that's not why we're here today. TODAY... We talk about a certain warframe idea that I'm going to come up with while writing this.

TYPE: Water obviously, we have almost every other 'type' (Pokemon as a child never really goes away)

ROLE: Heavy support / Tank

SEX: Female

NAME: Orca  (I'm not going to lie, the fact that it's a killer whale AND what I've decided to nickname my nephew without his mothers permission makes this just priceless.)

v-------v--------v

Base stats

v--------v-------v

Shields: 120

Health: 150

Armor: 200

Power: 150

Stamina: 80

-------------------------------------------

Abilities [(Abilitaaaaays) I have no idea why I'm so hyper right now or why I'm typing so stressfully.]

1.Riptide: Send forth a powerful wave in all directions that heals yourself and allies within the ability. Enemies within are dealt low damage but knocked down. Airborne targets are obviously not effected. (Assume the range of Oberon's Hallowed ground) DMG: Low - Medium || HEAL: Medium - High|| COST: 25 - 50 Base.||

2. Waterfall: Create a wall of water that slow and crush enemies as they pass through. DMG: High|| HEAL: N/A|| COST: 50 Base.||

3. Flood: Surround the current location with a large mass of water, slowing and suffocating enemies. Questionable: Projectiles and lasers fire a different angle then when they entered; So if I shoot straight in, there's a chance it'll fly upwards or out the side.(Thing of a more boxed version of Frosts' Snow Globe). DMG: Medium - High|| HEAL: N/A|| COST: 50 - 75 Base.||

4.Tsunami: Summon a large crashing wave that heals allies and yourself who are caught in the mighty AoE blast. 

Enemies are knocked down and back. DMG: Low - Medium|| HEAL: High|| COST: 100 Base.||

v-- Level Up!--v

Riptide - Increased Heal and Damage. (To better equip her as a support)

Waterfall - Increased Damage and Ranged. (To give her some form of straight dmg)

Flood - Increased Range. (No dmg increase because it's already such a high CC)

Tsunami - Increased Heal. (No dmg increase because it's already such a high CC)

----------------------------------

v-Mods-v

Range would obviously increase the range of each ability.

Power: Increase the damage and heal of the ability used.

Efficiency: Like range, this one is spoken for but it'd lower the cost.

--------------------------------

Now obviously this is far from perfect but meh. I love water and want a frame for it. OH! And please do bring constructive criticism to this. We ARE a community, so let's see what a community can do.

Riptide and Tsunami sound too much alike honestly. If it was up to me I'd make Riptide be a ball of water you fling at enemies, the target hit takes some damage and it does a AOE around it doing no damage to enemies, but making them take double damage from electric based attacks~

Edited by Rikov

1&4. Seem almost same, yes?

Here's some brainstorming for a water-based 1-slot:

* Spout- Sends a jet of water forward, knocking down enemies in its path, dealing moderate impact damage. - Hold to sustain (like a firehose!)

* Tidestride- Frame (&nearby allies?) ride a wave of water up and forward, crushing (light DMG) and knocking down enemies in path. Can jump from the wave at any point (utility!)

* Saturate- Enemy target's cells are hyper-saturated until they burst in a shower of damaging water pressure (impact? Blast? or corrosive if it gets weird). Single target, d.o.t. + slow as they begin to bubble in water fx... Then POP AOE damage! (Turn enemies into walking hydro bombs)

...all for now. How about those?

III LIKE IT. I super agree that 1  + 4 are too much a like. It was between that and essentially a storm. But the only thing I could think of would be electric dmg and volt already holds the cookies to that.

Also I really liked the idea.. 

* Saturate- Enemy target's cells are hyper-saturated until they burst in a shower of damaging water pressure (impact? Blast? or corrosive if it gets weird). Single target, d.o.t. + slow as they begin to bubble in water fx... Then POP AOE damage! (Turn enemies into walking hydro bombs)

But I was worried about it being a little too much like Oberon / Mag 4.  (Or even a little Nova M-Prime) However it WOULD be nice for another frame to have something kinda like that.