Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animal Warframe Concept- Lupa (With A Quick Draw Image

MagnumCondiment

Hello fellow ninja, zJazz here with another fan concept. So i was thinking of another warframe concept during T3 Void and i noticed there isn't an animal warframe so i thought of a wolf and  since a wolf can kill its prey with speed and deadly force also stealth it could be an elemental warframe. I also thought since there isn't an Earth Elemental warframe, Lupa can be an elemental warframe the first Animal Warframe and Earth Elemental Warframe.

Stats- Beginner 

HP- 125

Shield-100

Armor- 75

NRG-75

Stamina-100

Aura polarity- V

Elemental- Earth and Speed

Roll- Healer, DMG, Stealth

Abilities

1. Fault (25) - Smashes a hole on the surface where the enemies are standing.

2.Blend (50) - Blends with its surroundings or a short period of time

3. Meteor Sower (75) – Summons meteors from space to rain down on your enemies.

4. Rocky Rage (100) - Let's out an abundant of power to summon rock spikes beneath its enemies.

Information- Once thought to be a legend in the old war, Lupa a formidable warrior who was created from an animal soul attacks with and deadly blow to the enemies and uses speed and her surroundings to eliminate her enemies.

A&Q PANEL

Q.Why does it have to be wolf instead of an elephant or etc?

A. well idk it just came up to me.

Q. Why can't it be some other elemental?

A. Well earth fits in more than any other elemental except the elemental of surprise so i put healer, DMG and Stealth.

Any more Question just ask.

file:///C:/Users/xtreme/Pictures/img003.jpg- This is only the helmet still not finish making little changes please be patient if u want more.

Edited by zJazz

3rd power has a problem if you are meaning to heal someone that's bleeding. That thing exist already, I think it's a Sentinal mod. I think power 1 and 2 should be switched. Blend sounds like invisibility and smoke.

Ty for the warning and should i rename Blend to Clock

file:///C:/Users/xtreme/Pictures/img003.jpg- This is only the helmet still not finish making little changes please be patient if u want more.

Uh... Dude... That's not how you post an image in the internet. We can't see what's on your hard-drive. 

My main suggestion with the powers if you want them to synergize with a wolf theme is you need to essentially make a mix of Loki/Ash and Valkyr - something that has a bit of a stealth role with melee centric offensive powers. What you have here simply is very out of place for a wolf-themed frame. 

As for Earth theme, I do like some of these ideas, though Meteor Shower seems a bit off and Blend seems even more out of place than meteor shower, the overall idea is solid. 

Uh... Dude... That's not how you post an image in the internet. We can't see what's on your hard-drive. 

My main suggestion with the powers if you want them to synergize with a wolf theme is you need to essentially make a mix of Loki/Ash and Valkyr - something that has a bit of a stealth role with melee centric offensive powers. What you have here simply is very out of place for a wolf-themed frame. 

As for Earth theme, I do like some of these ideas, though Meteor Shower seems a bit off and Blend seems even more out of place than meteor shower, the overall idea is solid. 

well ty

and im kinda having trouble posting it if u have any ideas u can send me

well ty

and im kinda having trouble posting it if u have any ideas u can send me

Upload the image to a website such as imgur.com. Once you have that uploaded, you can copy the image URL and then share it here with the tags [ img ] your image you want to share [ /img ] (remove the spaces in the brackets, though).

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee