The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes With Two Sets Of Abilities

Zarozian

I'm pretty sure Devs have had a hard time deciding which ability should a Warframe keep and which one should they scrap, or had people who preferred the old ability better than the newer one.

Well I have found a solution.

Why not both? We could switch out a third ability mod for another third ability mod!

That way no one can complain. It would also mean a more in-depth customization.

Like for example. 

We can have both Radial Blast and Roar, but we can't put both on Rhino at the same time, and the ability needs to be the same type, as in first ability, second ability, third ability, and fourth ability.

Radial Blast is a third ability, so if we already have it equipped on Rhino, we cannot equip Roar.

But if we want Roar we would have to switch it out with Radial Blast.

That way everyone can get their version of their favorite warframes  before or after they were changed.

It also allows old warframes to keep up with the new ones.

What do you guys think?! :D

Already coming, per discussion of 'Generics' like two livestreams ago. We will soon have various universal options to equip. No, I'm definitely not one to yearn after 'old' abilities, and I don't imagine the devs would bother looking forward to twice as many complaints about a given warframe because of other abilities being useless.

Radial Blast is gone because it was redundant, as well as other changes made across the board for the sake of DE changing frames to suit their main idea.

Already coming, per discussion of 'Generics' like two livestreams ago. We will soon have various universal options to equip. No, I'm definitely not one to yearn after 'old' abilities, and I don't imagine the devs would bother looking forward to twice as many complaints about a given warframe because of other abilities being useless.

Radial Blast is gone because it was redundant, as well as other changes made across the board for the sake of DE changing frames to suit their main idea.

Really? Please link it lol!

I must see this!

Edited by Zarozian