The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Necros - Role In The Game In Comparison With Apearance

VoidGhost

This is a thread completely devoted to help the Develpers transform Necros to more of what his role in the game should be.The following sections are a few of the many from which you can propose a change or deny the option of change.

1.Bulk body/Stronger/more buffed body

2.Specialized weapons

3.Specialized garments

4.Skills empowerment or combo add option on skills

Thanks for your attention

Edited by VoidGhost

Pip1n I am refering to 2. more death themed weapons,the Ether reaper was good yet not as cruel looking as it should be 3.Clothes of the Grim Reaper 4.Shadow of the dead choice of resurection(the player can choose who to resurect and when)

I have to notice that in this thread the FIRST priority takes the bulk body option for which I could offer 300$.to the developer team.Indeed it is my personal opinion about this yet I am more than willing to see this happening.

Edited by VoidGhost

Pip1n Memory access to the players,there will be a memory library organized like cards depicting the defeated so far enemies from which you can choose.Unfortunatelly that can take a while yet if properly customised it can create worth gameplay time

This is a thread completely devoted to help the Develpers transform Necros to more of what his role in the game should be.The following sections are a few of the many from which you can propose a change or deny the option of change.

1.Bulk body/Stronger/more buffed body

2.Specialized weapons

3.Specialized garments

4.Skills empowerment or combo add option on skills

Thanks for your attention

1. Nekros is, in the lore, the equivalent of a shaman in Tenno culture, not necessarily a warrior. Archetypally, he's not a Horseman of Death, he is a necromancer- shrimpy wizard type. Aesthetically, he's clearly invoking an unhealthy, bare-bones skeletal design. In actual gameplay, his skills have little in the way of physical exertion to perform compared to mental exertion. There is nothing to indicate he should be a body-builder, just (as a Tenno) agile.

2-3. Almost every frame thus far has two extra helmets and a skin. Nekros got three scythes and two sickles to pick from if you don't like Ether Reaper, and an exclusive scarf. If you want anything more "specialized" to him than that, you're gonna have to wait your turn behind over a dozen other frames that existed before him. Short straw of being in the last 4 releases.

4. Probably the most important one for what Nekros actually "needs", and yet you list it last and are hardly specific at all beyond one skill (in spite of expanding your statement to be all-inclusive). Please provide gameplay feedback based on your experiences with him (or specific suggestions towards improvement) beyond "you should buff him" in this feedback forum.

Edited by Archwizard