Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Ship Enviornmental Hazords Feedback

WhiteCopain

I really like the ideas behind these are amazing. All the little things added this patch are really cool and interesting. I even love things like the laser doors that I need to shoot the light or risk getting disrupted in the grineer ships, that's an awesome idea to add more feel to the game!

But, one bit of negativity would be those lights that blind your screen and give you a little damage when you walk through. I can't really tell where they're coming from or when it's going to happen or anything, and it's a bit weird when I get hit by those. Unlike the laser doors, I can't see them.

I don't DISLIKE the feature, I'd just like to see them and be able to disable them.

I got killed twice by them in an alert... both times they got me through doors before i could see them.

They make solo stealth kinda... not work so well. Wouldn't have been a problem if i'd had someone to revive me, but direct damage with shield ignore and no recourse is a bit much when soloing i think...

Also wouldn't mind something like them, but it really needs to be possible to disable them in advance. Also they probably shouldn't be able to hit through closed doors or walls...

EDIT: From reading other threads i'm seeing that lightning traps are (probably) supposed to hit shields first. The mission i was playing had cryo hazards, so i guess there might be a more specific bug or something. Still, had full (half) shields both times.

Edited by childeGideon