Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed

SoulKing009

I was trying to access my waframe password to play the game and it said login failed, i kept trying and the same thing keep coming, i got to waframe.com to see if my account got hacked but it wasn't the case(thank god BTW) i also changed the password in account management and the same thing "login failed check your info keeps coming" i dont know what is going on but i know that im typing the password right.

please DE fix this.

In order to check and/or retrieve the password you created for your account, you will need a e-mail account also. If you do not have an

e-mail set up. The next or first step is remembering where the " I forgot my password " help highlighted URL is. Sometimes the "line"

is located right beneath the box that requires your password or key. If you do not see it while signing in then visit (www.warframe.com)

and search for the " I forgot my password ", in any form that request your information. Select the process for adverb and enter your e-mail

address when prompted. Works every time. Oh! and you might want to write your password down. Keep a pass word log. Logs are very inexpensive.

Do not give in to laziness.