Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Records For Survival And Defense Missions?

Akihoshi

So im getting pretty Modded up and building a nice arsenal with most r10 mods done.

I don't really have a clan to play an actual role planned mission with, so my missions have been whatever random people i have ended up with and my records are:

Survival tier 2: 1 hour and 15 mins

Defense tier 2: Round 45

How far have you all gotten with planned groups?

Or is there a way in game to view this statistic?

You can few the best and worst times by going to your profile in-game (clicking the bar on the top left that you usually click for mastery tests) and going to the leaderboards. It will have scores from past and current events and all the Survival/Defense times by individual persons or clans.

You can few the best and worst times by going to your profile in-game (clicking the bar on the top left that you usually click for mastery tests) and going to the leaderboards. It will have scores from past and current events and all the Survival/Defense times by individual persons or clans.

can you view others? like by a clan or personal basis?

I'm mostly just trying to see how far someone can go and how much further i might be able to go with a good squad =P

you know for challenging fun =D

Are you asking for the world record for defense and survival?

The longest I've seen posted on the forums for Survival was something like 7 hours, I think.

And many players have gotten to wave 100+ on Orokin Derelict Defense. The game used to break after that.