Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Time For A Place To Hide

Cpt_Atroxium

Greetings Tenno once again to one of my threads.

Today I will be just posting something that I think DE already figured out, but I will post it to the general public.

I know stealth is a big part of the game, so lets say.. What if you are a lone Tenno on a trip through the galaxy with no one to keep you'r back safe..? Well, we introduce you to the new upcomming hide function.

Here is what im talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/z0yPrvL.jpg%C2%A0http://imgur.com/zxSUx9a

http://i.imgur.com/jAtU2Qd.png

So now it's you'r choice to speculate on what you think of this feature. 

-Cpt

NOTE:

This is not implemented (yet)

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

As I stated, for the new Tenno alone in a mission, it would be nice to hide away from enemy. It's my way of saying it should be added for stealth gameplay and those who might not have a sentinel or any cordination of doing so. And, why do they add those boxes anyways? It might be a trashcan, but for DE, a trashcan is an Idea for the time that comes.. I think they are gonna add this to be hones, I would not mind at all. need a break form the game but cant pause because the others dont protect you or you play a online match and nobody loves you? Dont worry, hide in this box till you come back! =)

I think it's a great idea honestly, and with DE saying they plan on developing a more interactive environment I think that this could be a great idea.

I know I could personally go for it. Watch a troop of Grineer go running past me, and then hop out and knife them all in the back.

EDIT: I assume you mean to 'hide' inside of that dumpster/storage container.

Edited by Instinction

I think it's a great idea honestly, and with DE saying they plan on developing a more interactive environment I think that this could be a great idea.

I know I could personally go for it. Watch a troop of Grineer go running past me, and then hop out and knife them all in the back.

EDIT: I assume you mean to 'hide' inside of that dumpster/storage container.

Thank you for a clear view on the idea, and yes that would be great :D

Quote: "EDIT: I assume you mean to 'hide' inside of that dumpster/storage container" 

Exactly what I mean with the storage container =)

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

Yup, hey did say they'll put more interactive stuff in the environment and I do believe something like this will come in the future.

I mean, they're going to be putting standing/pilotable MACHINE GUNS on the maps, why not a box to hide in, right? 

Personally, ever since they added the option to turn off the alarm, I've enjoyed running thru the map using my glaive to kill most of them and a pistol to kill the stragglers trying to turn on the alarm.

Cover systems are perfectly fine for stealth if implemented Batman Arkham Series style (creeping through vents, hiding in the shadows, hanging from the ceiling, etc). Just as long as they don't leak into the combat system, I support it.

Edited by Paradoxbomb