Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything And Everything Op

NitsuaNamenieh

Hey guys, let me just start off by saying that this game is absolutely amazing. I like it a ton, but I have noticed a few things that have caught my attention. For one, the seekers are overpowered to an extreme. The grenades are just not fair. Next, the infected on the third or fourth level on Mercury are a complete surprise to those of us who have just started with the Grineer. Also, it is never really taught how to wall run, wall climb, etc. Those are about the only things I could think of. Thanks for creating an awesome game and I hope you take my thoughts into consideration.

Seekers are overpowered? How?

They can only chuck out those explosives that attach to your frame. Easily detached with dodge animation. It's already fine since DE removed the Nervos out of the game for fine-tuning.

Lares is pretty much a 'newbies snake pit'. Don't go these unless you have a buddy. However, Excalibur and Loki shouldn't have any trouble dealing with everything in that mission. Volt might has a hard time in it.

Anyway, welcome to the fight.

Seekers are overpowered? How?

They can only chuck out those explosives that attach to your frame. Easily detached with dodge animation. It's already fine since DE removed the Nervos out of the game for fine-tuning.

You forget that seekers can also throw out the roller balls....and if you have enough seekers doing that without any boxes handy it can ruin some missions when they come at you in herds.

I do agree that Lares is a "snake pit" as you put it...without knowing to stay as much out of melee range as possible and climb ontop of boxes its a bit of a cheap shot to throw it at new players. Especially if they are unlucky enough to get a room with 2 or more ancients in it.

Ahh the roller ball.

A bit nasty surprise from the seekers. However with Tenno superior mobility, you can slide through the incoming rollers. Moreover, as many players have been advising, shoot these green Grineers first. Take them out of he picture before they ruin your day.

I think the learning curve for this game can be quite steep. However, keep fighting! You'll learn some tricks sooner or later.

Ahh the roller ball.

A bit nasty surprise from the seekers. However with Tenno superior mobility, you can slide through the incoming rollers. Moreover, as many players have been advising, shoot these green Grineers first. Take them out of he picture before they ruin your day.

I think the learning curve for this game can be quite steep. However, keep fighting! You'll learn some tricks sooner or later.

Oh, I agree that once you know how it can be quite easy to avoid the rollers and take out the seekers. Its just a bit funny/annoying when you open the door to be instantly greeted with 4 or 5 of the things jumping at you from the other side already, And the easiest way to deal with them is to climb onto something.

But I was talking about ruining a few defense misions is the seeker stays back in the spawn room and just tosses out roller after roller while you are dealing with bombards and heavy gunners or commanders. At times they just catch you off gaurd and can cause you to take quite a bit extra damage until you can find and kill their source.

I am glad that they removed the nervo before, especially with the bug where if you had two attach to you at the same time the stun effect wouldn't wear off until a third had hit you or you went down.

• 2 weeks later...