Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myst [Warframe Concept] Sneak Peek O.o

nulsu

Well i hate to say it guys but this forum is dead. theres to much going on in my life to finish this, and drawing warframes isnt really my style. IF any of u would like to follow me, and my artwork jsut ask and ill put down some links. Thanks soooo much unknown66 for your support and encouragement :)

Well i hate to say it guys but this forum is dead. theres to much going on in my life to finish this, and drawing warframes isnt really my style. IF any of u would like to follow me, and my artwork jsut ask and ill put down some links. Thanks soooo much unknown66 for your support and encouragement :)

*99. You're welcome, it's the first of the female community frames I'd really want ingame! Until they officially state a max number of frames or don't care about fan submissions anymore, let's keep our head up.

I promised you fanarts of your stuff, I will give it to you. I'm also very busy,that's why... :/

Before closing this thread,I hope.

*99. You're welcome, it's the first of the female community frames I'd really want ingame! Until they officially state a max number of frames or don't care about fan submissions anymore, let's keep our head up.

I promised you fanarts of your stuff, I will give it to you. I'm also very busy,that's why... :/

Before closing this thread,I hope.

Im never gunna close the thread im just not gunna be updating it. But if u wanna stay updated on all ym new art i might become a DBH artist and this is my portfolio https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chriss-Online-Portfolio/700576946634139?ref=hl I really want u to check it out, i respect your opinion a ton:)

• 3 months later...

She looks to human imo, and the gifs you posted are fairly childish, I would like something for the abilities that doesn't look like something my 5 year old cousin would do if I told her about the abilities.

Ever considered that fact maybe he doesnt know how to make a gif of his own? I guess he just wants to do some sort of representation or something so you could get an idea.

Your harsh words arent doing anyone good.

Edited by Genzaio

She looks to human imo, and the gifs you posted are fairly childish, I would like something for the abilities that doesn't look like something my 5 year old cousin would do if I told her about the abilities.

I dont know how to make the gif, and i put those there to give u guys a laugh cause i want it to be entertaining :)   Maybe if you try really, really hard you can read the words about the ability and then use your imagination to see what it would look like :O i know it might be hard but why at least try.

OMFG DUDE I LOVE IT

when i saw this i literally jumped out of my seat Im so sorry i didnt get back to you right away its so great! <3333

Aww yes! the author is pleased! :D

Thanks man, I may also do something for your Infested hunter too!(when I get the time)

Edited by unknow99

Aww yes! the author is pleased! :D

Thanks man, I may also do something for your Infested hunter too!(when I get the time)

omfg dude your the greatest, This is one of my latest pieces, i just thought id show u cause of all support you've shown me :D Honestly to have someone interested in my work means the world to me i appreciate u so much!

z0l0iub.jpg?1

omfg dude your the greatest, This is one of my latest pieces, i just thought id show u cause of all support you've shown me :D Honestly to have someone interested in my work means the world to me i appreciate u so much!

-snip-

Might be a smidge too much for these forums.

z0l0iub.jpg?1

Waw this looks poetic... The moon reflection on the distant water looks stunning aswell!

That's hot. love your work

Thanks so much man! means a lot :)

Waw this looks poetic... The moon reflection on the distant water looks stunning aswell!

Thank you it took forever to do that but i finally found a great way to do it