The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You're Gonna Nerf Frost, Might As Well Nerf Rhino (Or, An Epiphany On The State Of Warframe).

8bit_Ghost

I main and completly love Excalibur and yes if he didnt have radial blind he would be absolute garbage

I have a Rhino and yes i dont like him,i just need a better frame for higher levels

This is just sad,weapons and frames needs buffs

Even if i hate Nova,i dont want her to be nerfed i want other frames to be buffed

Nothing is even close to what you are saying, don't try that, there is no 10000dps weapon so let me be clear here BUFF EVERYTHING.

Nerf cryers need to go play another game please and leave forever.

BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF

I CAN CRY BUFF TOO !!

OP: Rhino prime is faster than me not fair please nerf !! WTF ??

The point I am trying to make is, if DE released something new that was blatantly more powerful than anything else in the game, you would want every single other item in the game to be buffed to its level rather than having that one item brought down to the level of the rest of the game?

facedesk_gif_by_katetls-d684dcx.gif

Buffing everything to the level of something is the same as nerfing that one thing. the only difference is that all of the numbers in the game are a bit bigger.

Triples. No. Just... no. You're not adding anything to the subject other than you insulting others.

Im not insulting anyone what are you talking about ?

If people can cry for nerfs I can cry for buffs that is all !

The point I am trying to make is, if DE released something new that was blatantly more powerful than anything else in the game, you would want every single other item in the game to be buffed to its level rather than having that one item brought down to the level of the rest of the game?

Buffing everything to the level of something is the same as nerfing that one thing. the only difference is that all of the numbers in the game are a bit bigger.

DE did not release such weapon and never will so your point is moot...

Another way to see it, is that they may be trying to make Primes more unique. A Prime frame should be better than its other version, why? Because it's a friggin Prime. It shouldn't be a "I have gold trim and an additional polarity/different polarities!". It should be better. This is perhaps a step at making newer primes be better than the other frame. Unless of course, you want a Prime to be simply a pretty golden statue that does nothing better than the other version. In which case, what would be the point of getting it aside from mastery? That's right, nothing.

DE did not release such weapon and never will so your point is moot...

Brakk

Original Acrid

To a lesser extent

Soma

Boltor Prime

Nova

Stug

Ogris

Penta

Hell even the Despair/Kunai on release.

Seriously.

(I had to write this two times because my computer randomly turned off, so please pardon me if I write anything offensive since I am a bit frustrated)

8bit, you've written some of the problems this game has, and you expect them to be fixed just by you writing what they are. You don't write anything other than, "well Rhino is op with a soma and mods so please fix this." He is, so what? Do you expect DE to fix him just by that simple explanation? No, you shouldn't expect that. Explain why Rhino is op, don't just write all your complaints in a single post. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? If so, suggest it. Write it down. DE can't read your mind and they can't do everything that you expect to happen without you telling them your ideas.

I plan a separate topic for this, actually. This post is just stage 1.

Brakk

Original Acrid

To a lesser extent

Soma

Boltor Prime

Nova

Stug

Ogris

Penta

Seriously.

Why do you keep maxing serration then ? yes you want stronger weapons, too stong for you ? (sic) don't equip serration. TY come again.

Thumbs down!!!! is there a downvote here, why the heck would DE nerf the other frames because of Rhino being too common? Instead of nerfing why not buff the other primes in comparison with Rhino Prime's extra speed? I seriously don't know why league of legends meta are raining upon a shooting pve game. 

InB4 Loki Prime nerf

2ly5p2d.jpg

Oh no you don't....

You mean super warframe fun no ?

Fun? Oh my god.... If you play this game with your weaps one shotting everything, you call it fun? Oh, level 100000000 Grineer? Oh my Skana will do the job. *one shots* thats fun? Trust me, you wont last a week if the game is like that, you will eventually say, "too easy" and stop playing. Less players= less income= end of warframe.

Brakk

Original Acrid

To a lesser extent

Soma

Boltor Prime

Nova

Stug

Ogris

Penta

Seriously.

I don't even use Nova, and I think she's fine. MP doesn't work very well on higher level enemies aside from slowing them down and giving the damage boost. The explosions won't even kill groups. Now, if you're just referring to that on anything low level, then sure. But nothing should be balanced for lower level stuff. Otherwise, you won't do crap against anything higher.

Rhino doesn't need a nerf. He's supposed to be the tank class, and to that extent he performs very well. I don't think he infringes too heavily upon the turf of other frames. If Rhino was truly the best, I'd always use him. But I don't, because Vauban is better for CC, Volt for speed runs, Nekros for farm runs, Frost for defensive tank mage, etc., etc.

However, I'm not sure how I feel about the prime variant receiving a speed buff.

Why do you keep maxing serration then ? yes you want stronger weapons, too stong for you ? (sic) don't equip serration. TY come again.

I have not maxed out serration or Hornet strike for that matter. In addition I don't use stuff like the Soma or Brakk, since I prefer my gameplay to have a bit of a challenge.

In fact, my most used weapon is the Lex. 

And I have nothing against strong weapons, it is just that there is nothing in this game that justifies said weapons as of this point. It takes at least 40 minutes of gameplay before any top tier weapons even start to fall off in damage.

However I do agree that there is plenty of stuff that is not as good as it should be and is in fact deserving of a buff.

Some Warframe abilities definitely need some looking at, but you all are looking at the wrong places.

Corrupted mods are causing most of the trouble. 75% efficiency just begs to be broken so hard. Then again, removing them is probably a bad idea.

Some Warframe abilities definitely need some looking at, but you all are looking at the wrong places.

Corrupted mods are causing most of the trouble. 75% efficiency just begs to be broken so hard. Then again, removing them is probably a bad idea.

But you make a sacrifice for that efficiency, Less duration!

Yea, that is a fair point, but on stuff like Nova and Mag, that loss is nearly non-existent. On other frames they can be compensated for. Loki can forgo his other abilities in favour for radial disarm, Trinity can put in narrow minded to counteract the loss so on and so forth.

This is it right here Worst thread I have ever read !! CONGRATS !

Nerf cryers need to stop before this game is ruined for good.

BUFF EVERYTHING STOP THE NERFS

Why ask for nerf ?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE, MUST CONTAIN RAGE.

What you must contain yourself from is interacting with outside world until the time comes you have something constructive to say and contribute to the conversation with your opinion.

Nothing is even close to what you are saying, don't try that, there is no 10000dps weapon so let me be clear here BUFF EVERYTHING.

Nerf cryers need to go play another game please and leave forever.

I CAN CRY BUFF TOO !!

OP: Rhino prime is faster than me not fair please nerf !! WTF ??

Then you want to win easily versus all the types of enemies?

Well, i don't. I like to make my own weapons better and create my own build. That's the fun of the game: every weapons can became a good one with some work (of course there are some exceptions). More hard is the Challenge, greater is the reward. I'm really pleased to se my Latron (not a so good weapon) oneshotting Gunners. Or my Seer taking down easily the bosses. Spent Formas and time on them and now I'm really happy of the results.

Are you dense? Frost was essential certain modes, keeping him at that god-tier status FORCED players to keep him on the team to survive, this reinforced the meta even harder. I didn't read beyond your opening statement, whatever points you had are discredited by your complete failure to comprehend what his analogy is.

OP is just another moba scrub who throws around the term meta like it's the word of the day.

Been going through the replies now (been busy today) and although this topic isn't about me, I will say that I do not play games like LoL or DoTA. to be honest, Warframe is one of the few online multiplayer games I play. The other is Spiral Knights.