Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Am I Always Highest Kills By 3X, But Lowest Damage?

NotoriousPIG

Ok, after gaming all day with my friends i dont understand one thing.

At the end of the game im always highest kills by double or even tripple in a 3-4 man party. But im always lowest damage by a TON. Its not even close and i dont understand why. Example ill have 150kills and 19% damage done, the other 2 members in my squad are around 40% damage done and 70kills. The gun i use is the Strun shotgun, i think it has something to do with that, it has to be a bug.

There is no way im that low on damage done every single time. I one shot nearly half the mobs i encounter, that are fresh mobs, meaning no one has had a chance to even shoot them.

So is anyone else seeing this when using the Strun?

You killsteal

/thread

ive killed mobs by my self and still can come out with zero

still though if your close enough to the party you do get the xp which negates KS. I had one person cry at me over KS in an infestation run, im like wtf? KS really doesnt count here.

Edited by Deek

I use the HEk and happens a lot, even if i one-shot everything i get less % damage if im not the host, dont know either where the problem lays.

Edit: for the ks guys.. we arent on lol or any player vs player shooter, so get rid of it.

Edited by fatalis92

Overkilling (i.e. doing more damage than the mob has health) still counts on the tally. A good example of this is a high charge damage melee weapon (e.g. Furax). That lancer might only have 100 HP, but I just hit it for over 1k. And maybe I get twenty to thirty less kills than the highest person, but I just pulled 86% of the damage.

Ok, after gaming all day with my friends i dont understand one thing.

At the end of the game im always highest kills by double or even tripple in a 3-4 man party. But im always lowest damage by a TON. Its not even close and i dont understand why. Example ill have 150kills and 19% damage done, the other 2 members in my squad are around 40% damage done and 70kills. The gun i use is the Strun shotgun, i think it has something to do with that, it has to be a bug.

There is no way im that low on damage done every single time. I one shot nearly half the mobs i encounter, that are fresh mobs, meaning no one has had a chance to even shoot them.

So is anyone else seeing this when using the Strun?

Ulti skill, examples are Ash, they will be doing fixed 12000 damage each time if they hit 12 enemies.

Mag, Frost, every enemies suffers 1000 damage.

Edited by JudgeN

im 'lol'ing at the people who cry KS, suggest you abandon a game if your in with me. Im not gonna stand there when you cry "thats my mob" when they are coming at a high rate

Edited by Deek

I'm fairly certain multi-projectile attacks stop tracking damage after one of the projectiles kills the target. So while single/few projectile guns will generally get a lot of overkill damage tallied up, shotguns will have their overkill cut rather short, resulting in lower damage dealt reported in the end stats.