The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opposite Warframe Genders

--ARKS--Dragonkin

Yes, i have a feedback.

Which is actually from before. As you may notice Nyx and Excalibur has the same body appereance, seems that the Alpha Warframe had to make the opposite gender variants of frames depending on their gender.

And now, i noticed the "Body" option on appereance, should be good if there is "Gender" option there.

I don't know, i am wanting my Nova frame to be male. :p

Edited by Greoz_GS

This is back again? Well, first off, the body option is currently for different skins that you own. Secondly, DE has said multiple times that gender swapping is a no go. Closest we'd get are different gender frames with similar themes, but likely different stats and abilities.

Secondly, DE has said multiple times that gender swapping is a no go. Closest we'd get are different gender frames with similar themes, but likely different stats and abilities.

I know and I hate that idea.

I want my male Nyx and female Volt!

Edited by S.C.

Even though DE keeps saying no I honestly think they should at some point. If not gender swap then they should get around to making opposite genders of existing themes and make their powers interchangeable. Side note honestly I think they need to remove frame abilities from mods or give them their own special slots like auras have with a fixed to what a frames 1, 2, 3, and 4 are. The reason I suggest this is so a frame can't slot two 4 button powers.