Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Critique My Rhino Prime Build

Squiintts

Question

This is where I'm at with it:

http://goo.gl/ZWjX1c

I guess the hardest concession I had to make was using a forma to remove the Aura Polarity.  But I feel like this build gives me the most versatility.  I can now use any aura mod without taking a big hit to my Mod Points.  In the mod slots currently occupied by Continuity, Intensify & Stretch can be swapped for the following: Flow, Iron Skin, Rush (based on what's necessary for the mission).  

This build doesn't actually "max" anything but I feel like I'm getting the best I can in everything without serious reductions in other areas.  Range is almost maxed while still giving +43% Power Strength & +55% Efficiency.  Roar only gives 71.5% damage boost (which is still pretty good), but if I swap the current 4/5 Overextended with a 2/5 Overextended, I get an additional 10% damage boost to Roar while only losing 7.5m to my ability range.

TL;DR - I think this build gives me the most versatility even though it does not max any one ability. Suggestions?

If you play with friends and they got nuke and you got mic why not, most cases that roar is wasted most cases.

If you did not insist max range http://goo.gl/bCTxi4  25 s roar

I don't know how well that works because i min max.

Well i know how stomp works with both range mods or with range of only one. Normal stretch range is enough imo. 
Or damage boosting with long roar. <3 anyways...

I think i found reason to forma more my rhino p, to try if it wins min max.

oh..... necro thread. *feels stupid*

Edited by Agullimux