Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fast Way To Level Up Your Character And Earn Credits?

DonHoliday

Hey, me and a mate have been playing through this game and we've found it takes us for ever to even level up. We are both level 1 so far and have compeleted all of Mercuary and working on Saturn and Venus. (I think, trying to remember of the top of my head). As much as we collect mods and sell useless ones, we also seem to have very little money, took me a day of grinding to get 50k.

Are we doing things right? I want to get to level 2,3 to get the weapons I want, but I barely seem to get any experience at all (I don't mean on my weapons or WarFrame, I mean my character level, top left of the screen). Even if I manage to get to the level, I don't want to have to run through the first mission earning 1k a time just to get the money I need.

Thanks for reading, please let me know of faster ways to level up and earn money!

Grately Appriciated,

DonHoliday

As far as the guyman knows, levelling up different weapons and frames helps with this, as well as doing the "side-objectives" that show up at the start of the mission in the bottom right corner, like "Collect 4 Energy Orbs", "Get 30 rifle kills", etc.

Edit: To earn credits just sell mods you don't want, or run the Tolstoj Mission on Mercury and sell the Cronus Blueprint (2,500credits) every time

Edited by guymanbrodude

Endless defence missons offer excellent XP if you can last them out until abouy wave 15+. A lot of mods drop too. As far as credits go, there isn't really a quick way to do it. Blueprints sell for quite a bit, so if you run a boss for a Warframe you don't want to build you can stack it up pretty quickly. About 10,000 credits for four blueprints, of any kind.

Venus-Kiliken has the first defense mission against corpus.

But the popular ones to go to for infested are-

Europa-Valefor

Jupiter-Callisto

and higher level ones are

Eris-Xini

Eris-Ixodes

Thank you very much! Working on unlocking jupiter Callisto :D

I still don't appear to be receiving any experience for my profile, I level up my items and warframe all the time but I don't seem to be getting any experience for my profile ... Any ideas why?

you earn exp for your " rank " by completeing missions that unlock new areas, so if wanna get to say rank 2 go and do planets and just unlock every single area for that planet and dont skip any, YOU do not have to do every mission, just ones that are linked to locked areas.