Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downed But Not Bleeding Out

RyojinOrion

So I was running around Ceres with a couple friends, unlocking missions for them and leveling my gear. At one point during the mission, I took heavy damage, so I used my Oberon's healing power. Apparently the healing effect started at the exact moment or a split second after I got downed. The result was me on my back, as if I were bleeding out, forced to use my secondary weapon, but no bleeding out timer, and I took damage like normal. Also had my melee weapon in my hand for some reason. It was pretty amusing, having to crawl around like that. It was fixed by me taking enough damage to put me back into a real bleeding out state and get revived again.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!™

55905_2014-03-10_00001.jpg

Looks like I need Tenno LifeAlert!

I should also note that while I was in the downed state, but not bleeding out, nobody could revive me properly until my health was drained by enemies and I was put into a real bleeding out state.

That split moment in which one saved you but the other kept going (the fake bleedout). Looks fun to just crawl around like that, better than barrel rolling around after being stuck on an oxygen capsule.