Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes And Thoughts On Warframes I Would Consider.

Warlord1400

Firsts things first. The angry Cat lady we like to call Valkyr. Not that I don't like the concept. I think she is awesome, but I think everyone can agree that they didn't like her at first. They had to spam Hysteria and Ripline, which happen to be a move specifically for killing mobs one by one by one. My suggestion? Make Ripline and Hysteria kill people faster. The grows freaking CLAWS and she PUNCHES people? That doesn't make sense. I propose a swiping maneuver to kill multiple people better and faster, instead of pinpointing your screen to only hit ONE enemy. That's troubling. I have to use the slam attack just to have a successful kill. I also propose a CHARGE ATTACK that deals about 900 damage w/ knockdown. I think that's fair. It's an ultimate! To put it in a nutshell, Hysteria needs more DPS and AoE.

Warcry. I am not a melee person. (Kind of waiting for Melee 2.0 to investigate on good melees except GALATINE. Trolls use Gala :D)

It's nice and all that she can slow down people, it's nice and all that she can make her melee attack faster, but it cost 75 ENERGY!!!!! 75 energy just to do that? How about 50? And a longer Time Limit? WITHOUT CONTINUITY! I would ask for more effects but it needs to be 50 energy. In general, it a real "been there done that" concept. Armor Rating buff? We heard it too many times! So many, TOO MANY hopefuls in the Fan Concepts mention it! And

Ripline. I think that it's fine. It's her No.1. It's quick, fast and affordable. Needs armor ignore though. Oh yeah, Paralysis. Please regulate this girls shields!!!! 300 max please please please! Also increase the damage multiplier/converter for it. That would be really nice. And that is all my "beef" with Valkyr. If this happens, just a little of it, she would be a really good frame. Or should I say "better than she already is"? :D

This has been on my mind ever since she came out. Where is the original Valkyr? That's why I propose VALKYR WRAITH or VANDAL. It serves two purposes. One is that I can't imagine Valkyr as a Prime, secondly is that a new reskin just for her like a Prime.

Now that I'm on the Reskin boat, how about VAUBAN VANDAL? Or NEKROS WRAITH? They can be new skins or Warframes in themselves farmed in an alternate area like the Void, or Derelicts. 

Thanks for reading. Warlord of teh Golden Warriors