The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Is Still Op Broken

Zarozian

-Snipe-

I could make a topic with a list of how powers need hard cool-down timer (that wouldn't even be hard to balance). However, every topic I have seen created with that goal has been trolled and flamed into being abandon by their author.

DE can balance via Cool-down or availability of energy, and so far DE has done neither. They abandon the scarcity of energy model when they intruded the the auras, corrupted mods, and questionable Waframe power.

• 4 weeks later...

Im wander whats your point in all this.

First, Im not for or against nerfing trinity, i think if DE does nerf Trinity they need to do it carefully, we don't need her to become a useless warframe

second, what does it make the game too easy because the game gets stupid easy after you get and build up your weapons, frames and mods. the only thing that a threat is that one guy that DE refuses to say exist and even he can be taken out pretty easily.

third , many have pointed out all the warframes that can be seen as "OP". im going to add to that synapse can be seen as "OP" but that would be awful if they nerfed it. No one would be going on high wave or time runs. is that fair for the other weapons? no but it should stay as is intill they find a way to fix the overall problem

Lastly, do you have a problem with others doing things like this, "easy modeing" the game, if they want to zap all the challege left in a not very challegeing game, well thats their problem. Also out of all the time i ran with random(I have arould 500 HRs on the game) I only ran into one group that was doing this exploit so it not that common.