The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Should Be The Fastest.

Onae

Loki should be the fastest. He has always been the fastest, till rhino p was brought up to his level. So I ask for a alternative helmet that gives loki a +25% speed boost and a -25 hp stat change. Then it will be fair.

Man, rush + aura mod + stamina + dual zoren.. loki is a jet, not a warframe.

Man, rush + aura mod + stamina + dual zoren+vanguard.. Rhino primei is a jet, not a warframe.

Edited by Onae

I don't think that's the solution. I think Rhino Prime should simply lose the speed. Alternative helmets are bandaids, not fixes. Rhino Prime's extra speed affects his standing amongst all Warframes, not Loki's, thus the fix should be with Rhino Prime.

Personally, I'm against Prime's having anything but the extra polarity, and the reason is actually quite simple. One of the Prime Warframes is unavailable, therefore all Warframes should follow a uniform model. Otherwise, Founder's gain more then a cosmetic advantage. This is supposed to be pay for conveniance, not pay to win.

Only Rhino Prime is as fast as Loki, as long he is using vanguard. And technically, Loki is still the fastest warframe, just tied now. Besides, not everyone using Rhino Prime will use vanguard, because the helmet doesn't look as bad as everyone is expecting, and Vanguard isn't as needed.

I don't think that's the solution. I think Rhino Prime should simply lose the speed. Alternative helmets are bandaids, not fixes. Rhino Prime's extra speed affects his standing amongst all Warframes, not Loki's, thus the fix should be with Rhino Prime.

Personally, I'm against Prime's having anything but the extra polarity, and the reason is actually quite simple. One of the Prime Warframes is unavailable, therefore all Warframes should follow a uniform model. Otherwise, Founder's gain more then a cosmetic advantage. This is supposed to be pay for conveniance, not pay to win.

I don't care how it is fixed, I just don't like the idea that rhino primed is now pretty much the best at everything.

And extra polarities are more like a pay to skip, as in skipping the forma process.

Edited by Onae

They must put everything tradeable as the mods, so i can buy founder' s pack extras lol ^^

Otherwise, Founder's gain more then a cosmetic advantage. This is supposed to be pay for conveniance, not pay to win.

It was pay to support the game as well. I notice you are not a founder, perhaps the source of your "Primes shouldn't get an advantage." I can only assume that you are referring to Excalibur for that point though.

DrPandisimo, really its for all Prime's. Once we go down the road of all Prime's get something special, we start to lose sight of what is considered acceptable. I see Rhino Prime as the beginning of a slippery slope, especially when some Prime frames (my beloved Ember comes to mind) aren't even on the same level as other Prime's, overall. No, i don't have Excalibur Prime, but he was honestly the conveniant example.

I understand Founder's supported the game, I even applaud you for it, for it was a risk on a game that wasn't guarenteed to succeed, but I don't believe that the Founder's Warframe should be super special over the other Prime's. But that's not a discussion for this topic.

DrPandisimo, really its for all Prime's. Once we go down the road of all Prime's get something special, we start to lose sight of what is considered acceptable. I see Rhino Prime as the beginning of a slippery slope, especially when some Prime frames (my beloved Ember comes to mind) aren't even on the same level as other Prime's, overall. No, i don't have Excalibur Prime, but he was honestly the conveniant example.

I understand Founder's supported the game, I even applaud you for it, for it was a risk on a game that wasn't guarenteed to succeed, but I don't believe that the Founder's Warframe should be super special over the other Prime's. But that's not a discussion for this topic.

Tell me, why should an Orokin made original, not have some other advantage over a replica?

Wait so Rhino Prime's a lot faster? Like up to par with Loki dafuq? So change his freaking description. Heaviest WF that uses HACKS.

It's 0.1 faster (0.9 ---> 1.0)

Loki base speed is 1.25 which means 1.625 with max'd Rush (+30%)

Rhino P base speed is 1.0 which means 1.55 with max'd Rush + Vanguard (+55%)

/close thread.

I'll repeat myself since none seems reading.

But DrPandisimo, they do have an advantage. They have special effects in the Orokin Void. Beyond that, no other Prime is more powerful then its normal counterpart, since both can be Forma'd. From a gameplay perspective, it seems dangerous to buck that trend now, when this is the only Prime to buck it.

I suppose, ultimately, we'll have to wait and see, but this doesn't appear to be a mistake as first thought, since it hasn't been hotfixed out. While I don't really agree with the idea, I would hope it at least creeps down to the other Prime's.

I won't lie, though. I'm not looking at this from a Lore perspective. I'm looking at it from the Gameplay side. This Warframe bucks the trend the other Prime Warframe's do, and I'm not sure it bucks it in a good way. This is, honestly, something that would have been better considered when most of the frame's have Prime variants. At this point, I don't think the pool of Prime frames is actually large enough for Rhino Prime having a buff over Rhino that can't be overcome with forma to be able to be considered fair.

My two cents though.

But DrPandisimo, they do have an advantage. They have special effects in the Orokin Void. Beyond that, no other Prime is more powerful then its normal counterpart, since both can be Forma'd. From a gameplay perspective, it seems dangerous to buck that trend now, when this is the only Prime to buck it.

I suppose, ultimately, we'll have to wait and see, but this doesn't appear to be a mistake as first thought, since it hasn't been hotfixed out. While I don't really agree with the idea, I would hope it at least creeps down to the other Prime's.

I won't lie, though. I'm not looking at this from a Lore perspective. I'm looking at it from the Gameplay side. This Warframe bucks the trend the other Prime Warframe's do, and I'm not sure it bucks it in a good way. This is, honestly, something that would have been better considered when most of the frame's have Prime variants. At this point, I don't think the pool of Prime frames is actually large enough for Rhino Prime having a buff over Rhino that can't be overcome with forma to be able to be considered fair.

My two cents though.

They get energy from trap boxes, barely anything special. And its not like its a massive change, just a 0.1 unit boost to base speed. I would never expect something hugely drastic, but a "Prime" just strikes me as being more than just an extra polarity, otherwise there really is no difference other than some shiny gold trim.

Well, Rhino Prime make Rhino totally obsolete, because he is so incredibly more powerful. So whats the point to even potatoing a normal Rhino yet?
Just lock the alternate helmets for the primed version of Rhino or set his runspeed to 0.9 and everything is fine.
DE really should tweak that.

Powercreeps are never healthy.

Well, Rhino Prime make Rhino totally obsolete, because he is so incredibly more powerful. So whats the point to even potatoing a normal Rhino yet?

Just lock the alternate helmets for the primed version of Rhino or set his runspeed to 0.9 and everything is fine.

DE really should tweak that.

Powercreeps are never healthy.

Explain how he is more powerful, given that the only change, is a 0.1 speed increase.

Edited by DrPandisimo

That change of 'only' 0.1 speed increase makes him better in every single part of the game than his not golden brother. Isnt that enough?

An extra speed of 0.1 and extra forma isn't nothing honestly. I forma'd my Rhino twice so it makes him better then Rhino Prime no?