Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Befall, The Warframe Of Art

Kirosune

Hi. :) I would like to bring up the topic of a new Warframe once again. I think that another elemental warframe isn't really gonna be so exciting, so I kind of thought about it and came up with the idea of a physchotic Warframe obsessed with creating beauty on the battlefield. This Warframe would be dressed in a white robe with grey boots and black pants with peacock tail kneepads, wear shoulderpads that looked like peacock feathers with a loosened white top with an open chest. Its helmet would look like a Grineer helmet but with a peacock surrounding it from the top and its feathers rising at the forehead. It would be a DPS/Support kind of like Oberon. Here are its skills:

Skill No. 1: Song of Blood: Befall takes out a beautiful harp and plays notes that form holographic knives surrounding him a circle, shooting out in an AoE format. This can be upgraded through damage mods or range mods. (takes 15 Energy)

Skill No. 2: Overinspiration: An inspiration to destroy and draw overwhelms Befall as his movement speed and damage are all increased. (takes 40 Energy)

Skill No. 3: Allegro Antre Chantre: Befall is not even touchable as he gracefully dances through the air with his beautiful peacock tail trailing behind him, cutting down his enemies from overhead. (Distance of the Allegro Antre Chantre is increased as more enemies are in the area in front of him) (takes 20 energy)

Skill No. 4: Befall the Ripper: The iron feathers of Befall's tail fly around him like a tornado, violently slashing everything and everyone into pieces. Befall is invulnerable for the time being. The feather's duration is 13 seconds with no mods, and cause DPS bleeding on their enemies if not istantly depcapitating them which it has a large chance of doing. (100 Energy)

Well, that was all I had. If you like the idea, post a comment of whether you think this idea is good or not. :) If you think changes should be made or you have something to add, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say. :) Have a good day. :P (this is my first ever forum I'm working on coming up with a better farewell xDD)

Edited by Kirosune

Great idea! I'd love to see it ingame! The first skill is just awesome, but i don't like the third one. I think that another offense ability isn't so good for him. I'd like to see some kind of duplicating skill, like loki's decoy or saryn's molt but that can inflict damage and mwybe move. I can be called "self portrait" or something like this.

Also, about the first ability: it must inflict good damage, no more Fireballs or Psychic bolts...

Great idea! I'd love to see it ingame! The first skill is just awesome, but i don't like the third one. I think that another offense ability isn't so good for him. I'd like to see some kind of duplicating skill, like loki's decoy or saryn's molt but that can inflict damage and mwybe move. I can be called "self portrait" or something like this.

Also, about the first ability: it must inflict good damage, no more Fireballs or Psychic bolts...

Sorry, I just thought the 3rd skill should be art-related. I had a backup for the 3rd skill if it wasn't good enough called Soothing Melody where he basically plays notes that heal players around him instantly. If that's not good, well sorry I guess. xD But good idea, the self portrait thing. That would really be cool. Sucks I didn't think of that. XD

Edited by Kirosune