The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Problem With Turbulence

yarash2110

turbulence is a great power, my only problem is the fact that 50% of the bullets goes to your sentinel, at medium to high levels its a 100% death for the sentinel, if there are alot of enemies, (which is mainly when you use the power)

so its kind of a problem for me, and i think it should be protected too.

the only mod i got that effects powers is duration, not negative or positive range or strength or anything. 

thanks for reading and write your opinion in the comments

Edited by yarash2110

Can't say I suffered from that problem. The AoE of Turbulence seems to be more than enough to protect my Sentinel. How's your loadout? If you are using reduced range, you might be exposing the Sentinel when you move around...? I don't know, i'm just guessing here...

Bottomline: my sentinel never died under the protection of turbulence.

turbulence is a great power, my only problem is the fact that 50% of the bullets goes to your sentinel, at medium to high levels its a 100% death for the sentinel, if there are alot of enemies, (which is mainly when you use the power)

so its kind of a problem for me, and i think it should be protected too.

thanks for reading and write your opinion in the comments

As the guy above me has said, it may be the range of the ability, if you have range reduction on with some mod. I haven't had a problem recently with my sentinel taking damage while using turbulence.

If the problem persists, try adding range enhancing mods and see if there is a difference.