Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RaiZu's Studio - Clan And Alliance Emblems

RaiZu

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to request an emblem design; our clan name is The Shadow Remnant. For colors I like blue, red, brown, purple, black and white in no particulate order. No more then 3 colors on the emblem. For graphic elements I like faces/masks, wings, and flames. If you incorporate a asymmetric element into the emblem I would like it to be surrounded by a symmetrical element. It would be nice if the emblem could incorporate a shadow or the concept of coming out of darkness. Maybe square blocks which are falling apart or dripping blood can represent the the idea of a remnant. Maybe a face with one side dark and the other light or falling apart, although dripping blood might be better. Maybe even an open door which incorporates a shadow and the concept of return.

I want the edge of the emblem to be mostly or completely surrounded by a glow. After our last emblem I am kind of nervous about gradients. I do not want the emblem to incorporate any letters.

I like the emblem with the glowing brown edge and straight wings and the mask emblem with the green flame and letters AS.

I don’t want the emblem to be overly realistic and would prefer a simple and elegant design. I have struggled with coming up with a concept for this emblem. You do great work, hope my ideas help they aren't set in stone.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And another satisfied customer

7Z3uYwl.pngCOVFOIQ.pngXmdbrwS.png

Also here is a list of items I am willing to trade my services for

Ash Prime - Loki Prime - Volt Prime - Nova Prime - Nyx Prime - Saryn Prime - Nikana Prime - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime 

Edited by RaiZu

Another filled request. Simple but that's how it was requested

GqnRxAZ.png  - Clan FellowShip

Also. These 2 emblems are for sale at 50 plat (The first 2 count as the same emblem)

T8s49de.pngEQnbrSP.pngTwpQx0d.png

Edited by RaiZu

Not much. Depends on the idea and what the client wants. 15 minutes for simple ones, around 30 mins for ones with more layers n stuff. 

Or a few days if the client goes offline and I send version 1 wait 1 day for reply then version 2, then tweak etc.

The hard part is figuring out what you want, after that it goes very fast :)

Edited by RaiZu