Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Flux Rifle And Ignis

Taikaponi

Ignis doesn't need a change really... It is one of the few weapons that can use Heavy Caliber and see no downside at all. Plus, it is still better at handling groups than any other rifle because it can hit units that are side by side.

Flux rifle needs to not do Slash damage. The Flux rifle should do 200 a different type of damage, or have a really high proc chance.

Actually, I think any thing with high slash should have a high chance of the bleed proc, since slash is kind weak vs most things in this game

No, They don't need buffs. They're unique as is, and they do plenty of damage. If you're looking to buff something, buff the Prova, Senteniel Laser rifle and Pistol, Kraken, Dera, Tetra, Dual Cestras. and Bo.

While the flux rifle is a bit on the weak side, simply removing the Hard range cap would suffice. No damage buff is needed

Flux rifle needs to not do Slash damage. The Flux rifle should do 200 a different type of damage, or have a really high proc chance.

Actually, I think any thing with high slash should have a high chance of the bleed proc, since slash is kind weak vs most things in this game

Adding Heat damage, and taking away the Impact would make sense, since it's a laser, an no projectile is involved. But the high slash damage is pretty good. It has pretty decent status chance (25%, then add in +120%, then Multishot), which is saying alot. Alot of guns now are going to have either 10% or 80% status with these new mods. And Elemental damage is always the answer to buff damage since type-specific damage mods only go to 30% increase.

Adding Heat damage, and taking away the Impact would make sense, since it's a laser, an no projectile is involved. But the high slash damage is pretty good. It has pretty decent status chance (25%, then add in +120%, then Multishot), which is saying alot. Alot of guns now are going to have either 10% or 80% status with these new mods. And Elemental damage is always the answer to buff damage since type-specific damage mods only go to 30% increase.

I think I like that idea... Turn the Flux into a slash and heat damage gun... Hmmm... The problem I have with the damage type now is that it does almost nothing else... Definitely like this idea though