The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nvidia Driver Bug

T-REXFury

the last 2 nvidia driver updates make menu screen with the solar system andall that freeze for seconds something like if im in th menu i wold get atleast 20 freezes in 1 min im also using sweetfx my videocard is a gtx 670 and the drivers in question are 334.89 and 335.23 curently using 332.21 so warframe wont freeze. is this a driver or a client issue?

Why are you using sweetfx if you have high specs?

All that crap does is optimize task priority for people who don't know how to maintain resources and running processes. (and gimmicky shader modifications)

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

Just popping in to say I'm using 334.89 and I'm personally not having any of said issues. Is it possible its the interactions of the 3 factors (the game, driver and sweetfx) that could be doing it? have you tried playing on 334.89 without sweetfx enabled? I cant speak for 335.23 as i havent used it yet but 334.89 works fine for me, though im on a gtx 650 so perhaps there is some variation other than simple specs between the 2 cards or the interaction of the driver with your card in which case its more of a nvidia problem.

Why are you using sweetfx if you have high specs?

All that crap does is optimize task priority for people who don't know how to maintain resources and running processes. (and gimmicky shader modifications)

i only use it because i like it better how the game looks than the normal way

Just popping in to say I'm using 334.89 and I'm personally not having any of said issues. Is it possible its the interactions of the 3 factors (the game, driver and sweetfx) that could be doing it? have you tried playing on 334.89 without sweetfx enabled? I cant speak for 335.23 as i havent used it yet but 334.89 works fine for me, though im on a gtx 650 so perhaps there is some variation other than simple specs between the 2 cards or the interaction of the driver with your card in which case its more of a nvidia problem.

il try to see if its only the sweetfx problem i was jut currious first if anyone else had any issues like mine