Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Mod Ideas

Demon_Mask

Weapon specific mods are great in my opinion (bows need a heap more and we all know it) and with the exclusive glaive mods i feel like there could be some additions. so here they are (all numbers are up for discussion). (not adding a knock down because thats the kestrel's niche)

Firstly BUFF the powerthrow from 0.6 to 1.2 (at max) currently its not really worth it because of rebounds.

LOCK: when you zoom in with the glaive you can lock on to 2-3-4-5 enemies that the glaive will seek out, will when released strike from closest to furthest marked target (WILL NOT MOVE AROUND COVER - if enemy moves behind cover it will be saved)

DISARM: equipping this mod will give the glaive a 5-10-15 % chance to knock out an enemies weapon (for balance it could be a corrupted mod that lowers the damage)

HEADHUNTER: (nightmare mod with no ranks) gives 5% chance to decapitate and a 15% chance to auto hit a weakspot on the enemy.

SHATTER: glaive has a *insert number*% chance to be "over-charged" and have its blades be projected foward in a \|/ formation dealng puncture damage instead of slash. (not sure if this should increase 'return' time)

I think that will do for now on my end, feel free to add any ideas of your own. 

I'm guessing Shatter could reduce armor, or use the old armor piercing effect?

So say I have Lock equipped, and it's specced to seek out four targets. It hits Target 1, then homes in on Target 2 and hits him, then aims for Target three and hits a wall because he moved behind cover. Does the Glaive move on to target 4 now from where it bounced off? What if the Glaive goes through the cover, hits the target, then has no punch-through left to get to Target 4?

Edited by Noble_Cactus

I'm guessing Shatter could reduce armor, or use the old armor piercing effect?

So say I have Lock equipped, and it's specced to seek out four targets. It hits Target 1, then homes in on Target 2 and hits him, then aims for Target three and hits a wall because he moved behind cover. Does the Glaive move on to target 4 now from where it bounced off? What if the Glaive goes through the cover, hits the target, then has no punch-through left to get to Target 4?

possibility, if equipped with the FIXED powerthrow it could pen some cover, but seek out to actively move around that cover