Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Siege Of Battlefield Mission

SpartanCommander

Here's an idea for a mission type for something I call a siege.

Basically the Tenno are going to try to take over an enemy base for their own use or aiding the Corpus or Greneer in taking an enemy base.

it starts out side the area in what would likely be an insertion point where the Tenno squad will have to cross basically a tranch war area where you could either have 2 ways to go through the maze of trenches to reach the buildings enterance or over the no mans land area where your completely exposed to enemy fire.  And to make it more appealing to stay in the trenches you will not only have Corpus auto gun implacments for for the Greneer they will have like Stationary manned gun implamements which can create a good killing field.  As well as random artilery fire from the enemy base your assaulting.

For other ways you could even have vehicles of each faction that you could fight or even capture to try to use it rush through the no mans land.

For a field like that would be awesome maybe even eventually Corpus and Greneer vehicles could get introduced so you have to adapt to use your suits abilities to take them down or focus on certain areas of the vehicles to disalbe them and force the crew inside to abandon it.

What does anyone think?

Thanks I kept thinking that their are so many areas where you do hit and fade tactics.  Eventually the Tenno will need to try to take control of areas.

Also instead of the evacuating the area by a dropship cutscene it would be more awesome to see a squadron of Tenno Dropships land around the base as the mission closes as Lotus says that reinforcements are arriving to occupy the base.

Ok hey would it be cool to get the Tenno to have a chance to use the stationary guns to help fire on the enemies?

Like take the Immobable weapon and pivot it to the Greneer.

I like the turret things, but I don't know if DE are planning to put this kind of tool into the game :(