Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tethra's Doom Rewards Anticipation Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

you would think they would have the event rewards ready before they even launched the event.....this is....rather frustrating...its now almost 8 PM...I want to sleep but I also want to get the rewards and play with the new gun (im lying, I really want that badge!).

well, this is the first time we have to wait several hours after an event ends to get the rewards, right?

I don't mind waiting, but I kind of wish they'd tell us when we can expect the update.  For people in my position we're weighing up whether it's worth staying up for it.

Glad I don't have to worry about that, since my time zone sets me back three hours from DE's time. :D

I'm just dying to know if we'll actually be able to hit anything with this thing past 50m.... The regular Gorgan even on single shot is atrociously inaccurate :/ 

That's what spray and pray weapons do... Shotguns and fully auto weapons are not long range weapons.

I don't care.

Got the waiting time for school.

Also new update may release Hek, not sure as I have not watched the last few live streams. 

American, EST.

Wonderful update when I go to bed and not see it, yet the are smoothing the dents, can't blame them.