Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Test Overpowered

Deiske

Question

Tried my first rank test twice, not even gonna say anything about the ridiculous 24 hour waiting time, but the test i received is just impossible. I have to clear a wave of things that are too hard for me to kill, bluntly. I die so fast it's not fair. I see other peoples first test and it's just so easy mode. I got a different one where it takes a whole clip to kill one thing while theres about 20 hitting me at the same time. Please, tell me how this is fair? The crappy starter gun can not hurt these enemies. The enemies i'm faxing are crewmen and MOA. I see everyone elses test as beginner enemies. Fix this or it seems like pay2win.

I find the lockout time to be ridiculous as well actually. I don't see the point of it. At least allow me to pay credits to bypass the lockout maybe? Something...but having to wait a fully 24 hours to try again doesn't quite endear me to try other things :-)

pretty much this... I've tried the first test (0-1) twice and failed. Timer ran out the first time cuz I couldn't see the corpus in the bright &#! light. I beat the first timer on the second attempt after using a revive, but the lotus said "i think you can do better" and sent another wave of corpus and rail moas at me. Had to go through 2 more revives before the timer ran out since I was forced to run and find them behind the pillars and search them out in the whiteout screen. I've realized now that the high graphics quality is what's messing me up (ironically), so hopefully in ANOTHER 24 hours, I'll test out my theory and turn off high end settings...

*edit* Actually in one of the wiki's I read the first test was just to kill like 6 grineer, but that's for level 2. After a bit of reading I realize that because I skipped the tutorial, I'm rank 0, and apparently the test for 0-1 is ridiculously harder than 1-2 and so forth probably as a punishment for skipping the tutorial. And before you ask, I skipped it because I was excited and ran around, and lost my starting place (again because of the ridiculous bloom/hdr effects). Guess I'm stuck at 0 using 0 weapons until I can somehow beat a corpus ranked mastery lvl.

Edited by Nikohki

in case anyone cared, I finished this. I turned off all high quality effects so everything was black and white without any HDR BS. After 3 waves of corpus, corpus and moa, and corpus and those flying craps that heal shields, it's finished.