The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello World :)

fataldmg

Since the game was to good...i was not able to stay on forum.So i`m Ovi....i`m from Romania and i`m a network administrator....i play this game for like 4 weeks but i got my account for like 1 year or so....i love games played a lots of MMORPG games, all the shooters i can get (like Mass Effect, Battle Field...etc.) like the DMK stile games....and this games is something new....its like combined shooter game with rpg games and tactic games.I know the game is new...but i cant wait to see what u guys up to later.

Very good job DEV. Team and much Respect.

See you guys in game. 

Fataldmg.

%TITLE "HELLO.COM"; 16-bit Com file.; Written in TASM assembly.; Written for the Intel 8086 processor, and should work on any x86 processor. .Model Tiny .Data    Hello DB 0Dh, 0Ah, 'Hello, World!', 00h .Code.8086    Org 100h Start:    Push ax    Push bx    Push si     Lea si, HELLO    Mov al, [si] PRINT_MSG:    Cmp al, 00h    Jz DONE     Mov ah, 0Eh    Mov al, [si]    Mov bh, 00h    Int 10h     Inc si     Jmp short PRINT_MSG Done:    Mov ah, 00h    Int 16h     Pop si    Pop bx    Pop ax    Int 20h End StartEnd PRINT_MSGEnd Done.End

aloha, amigo :3