The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Titanfall May Have Been Really Inspired By De For Wallrunning :p

Hinoiki

I don't get why people are so concerned about Titanfall.  Yes, you can wall run and have a "frame", but who cares?  Titanfall is probably a good game, so is Warframe.  Who says you can't play both and enjoy both?

Oh, I never said I didn't/couldn't enjoy both. I enjoy the crap out of both games.

I just like arguing with people.

Third person wall run that animates poorly vs fluid first person wall run that transitions nearly seamlessly in most instances. 

Clearly the third person one is superior. And wall running is an ancient trope. If anything Titanfall has a bit of Attack on titan in terms of how the pilots manuever. Very little to do with warframe.

Wallrunning and linking parkour movements in general are not only more rewarding in Titanfall than Warframe, its a strategic necessity if you want to be a really effective Pilot without your Titan. Warframe could be played without ever wall running. I could never play that way. but many could and do.

But all in all Warframe's full package -- as it keep getting bigger -- currently has more staying power and provides far deeper customization mechanics which factor greatly into your play style.

Both are good action games. But neither can replace the other to me. Better to have both AND a little ARMA 3 Altis Life...

Edited by RawGritz