The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Changes

Zephyric_Reaper

Unlike last patch we didn't get ninja changes. 

Just what was mentioned (unless I missed something in my test plays)

Here are the results of the changes. 

Globe does last better. CC is still better than globe, and it works for any mission. 

Avalanche still no revert changes. 

No quality of life changes.

Other spells still useless. 

Ice leaders still beat the crap out of frost. 

Sad panda. 

I guess frost is now just a situational pick for defense, because that's SO exciting. I miss him being my all-round to play frame. 

Avalanche is still the same and works fine. No ones aoe damage dealing ult does well against high level enemies.

They keep saying Frost is the CC king, but Avalanche does worse damage, range, and CC than Stomp. Frosts ult should be the best CC in the game, not a useless AOE nuke.

Avalanche is still the same and works fine. No ones aoe damage dealing ult does well against high level enemies.

Ava is not the same. It used to have the "bug" of freezing enemies for 5 seconds or so. It had also the hidden buff of giving stealth bonus attack to melee. I didn't use it for the damage, I used it with overextend for the CC and bonus dmg. Saryn's ult is basically the same just more dmg, extendable stun and more so a better element type. 

If Frost could get the Avalanche that could freeze enemies for several seconds, it would greatly benefit Frost. Even if it means sacrificing some of the damage to get the crowd control, it would be worth it. Frost is a utility tank, not a damage dealer. His abilities should reflect that.

I appreciate the effort, DE, but Frost will stay on the bench until Avalanche "fix" is reverted. No way I m going back inside the boring globe of seeing nothing.

I just want the Avalanche stun back. Make it affected by Duration mods so that extending the timer on Snow Globe is worthwhile.

It's the worst thing they could do, it would ruin Fleeting Expertise builds. Stun's duration must NOT be affected by duration mods, like Radial Blind.

Edited by Hyunsai

They keep saying Frost is the CC king, but Avalanche does worse damage, range, and CC than Stomp. Frosts ult should be the best CC in the game, not a useless AOE nuke.

Avalanche should be a weak dmg AoE, but then it should do that freeze effect we all love. Affected by Stretch and Duration.

-Jin