The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have I Missed Something?

Methanoid

played a few nightmare missions on my experimental ash build which is meant to be non reliant on abilitys, i have smokescreen just for emergencys and shiriken just to dump energy to synergise with equilibrium.

anyways this is my current build.

8radr1902mnn6bw6bx8n.png

when i was playing i noticed that when reflex guard popped up that i randomly get my shields recharged to full so thought id try in others places vs other factions, this happens and im not sure what changed to do this, i cant recall it happening previous.

has 1 of the pictured mods been changed to do this weird shield recharge or is it a bug or other.

heres a quick youtube clip showing the weirdness, just watch my shields hit 0 then randomly leap back up to normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzO4XwDAXnk&feature=youtu.be

it happens irregularly, cant depend on it occuring and not sure why it does, i was "technically" immortal when lucky and dead near instantly other times, so its not like its something to rely on, just curious whats doing it.

Edited by Methanoid

Sentinel recharged your shields with Guardian mod.

i thought that proc'd once, ive had it happen a few times in a row before or is that a visual glitch of some sorts, tho 1 time it showed "full" shields but i still sucked floor.

Edited by Methanoid

I see only Guardian that can do that and I think with a 30 sec cooldown. It's strange indeed if you don't have it...

oh it has a cooldown?  that could be it then, i thought it was a 1 off ability per mission or from newly spawned sentinel after a revive.

bah, silly that im this far into the game and still didnt know that :D  ah well, live and learn ¬ ¬

Edited by Methanoid