The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offensive Auras As In Attacking Auras.

BloodArmoredApostle

I believe this should be new mods added to the table. Generic mods that add a flavor.

Ice Aura- Slows enemies in a projected area.

Fire Aura- Causes Fire damage to enemies within a projected area or increased fire damage dealt to enemies

Electric Aura-Causes Electrical Damage to enemies within a projected area

Poison Damage- Causes Poison Damage to enemies within a projected area.

Also, could add possibly.

Radiation-Same as above

Viral-""

Magnetic-""

Gas-""

Just possiblities.

What about a health or energy vampire aura. a percentage of damage dealt would be transferred into health/energy.

Also, the mods you made sound more like element mods for a frame itself. Which is a good idea.

The possible addition of added elemental damage to warframe abilities.

that would defeat the concept of different warframes, still i am wondering how DE decided to let coolant leak as a feature, when must be a frost only option.

"Feature"... It still slows down my own warframe when I use it... "this does not feel like a feature to me", says Frost with 0.3 movement speed...

I would rather suggest a innate Warframe Aura, already built in. Already active and passive which doesn't require you to activate or add a mod. Like Frost for example, it gives you a self boost, or offensive aura that slows nearby enemies down.  I dunno, something along the lines like that, give an idea of how to make a Warframe suitable. Besides, shouldn't Frost, Ember, and all of the elemental Warframe have some sort of resistance? I hate being Ember and see myself in flames... 

Edited by (PS4)LUCKY_JOEL