The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hybrid/ Corrupt Auras

HavocWolf

The problem is that if the negative is team-wide, then members of your team have to suffer with a penalty they may not want to.

Yea as then they will hate the users with them, when ever a player  enter the game with the said mods will get down voted. So the said player will in the end will be soloing the game forever with all the downvotes you get from every one. .

No +/- Auras, that would force the negative side on your teammates, but i also think nightmare auras would be neat.

ADS movement + Reload speed

Stamina + Shield regen

Energy regen + Max Energy bonus

Melee + Armor bonus

Maybe make the Corrupted Auras give you a major debuff. Like, double the amount that you get from normal Corrupted mods. So that you are doing the rest of the team a favor to give them that lovely boost of whatever you had sacrificed. Sort of like having a vault key that hinders a specific ability greatly, only affects you but you are giving everyone the benefit if you have the right key for the door. So a risk with a great reward.

Edited by (PS4)LUCKY_JOEL

Ok maybe corrupt auras where a bad idea... But the hybrid auras i think are pretty neat. Maybe i can figure out a way to make corrupt auras useable, like an idea i heard was the wearer has the negative bonus, and that negative bonus, is a positive bonus for the teammates. maybe?