Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I Hope For When Melee 2.0 Hits.

Sasquatchias

I want to punch an army of grineer in the face with Kogake XD

Kogake's pretty usable already though

Fury + Berserker + True Steel + Organ Shatter + Pressure Point and proceed to go Jojo on everything in sight. Slap on other elemental mods as needed + Bane of whatever for best damage. I like to use Blast since it gives ragdoll on kill and the punches send enemies flying away even on regular attacks

My jet kitten does 800 damage a hit and according to steve equipping it will make it do 2-3x that... I am ready for this event may god have mercy on the factions souls

The hype i have for Melee 2.0 is as much as the hype that Sony fans had for the PS4. :D I can't wait to oneshot bosses with my Jat kittag!!! :D

Edited by Feallike

Kogake's pretty usable already though

Fury + Berserker + True Steel + Organ Shatter + Pressure Point and proceed to go Jojo on everything in sight. Slap on other elemental mods as needed + Bane of whatever for best damage. I like to use Blast since it gives ragdoll on kill and the punches send enemies flying away even on regular attacks

Sounds awesome but you made one error. Not jojo, fist of the North Star. Respect the true master.

^_^