Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Boltor Prime's Projectiles Match Energy Color!

Ishki88

They could make them visually different from regular Boltor bolts, too. Like... gold trimmings and stuff. Y'know, because Prime.

Well Paris Prime has custom Arrows..so it's not hard..it's probably just a glitch or they looked over it....it's been many times where a weapons energy trail, bolt, kunai etc. didn't match the weapons energy color....same thing with the warframes...etc

They could make them visually different from regular Boltor bolts, too. Like... gold trimmings and stuff. Y'know, because Prime.

I thought they did look different? O.o

boltor prime darts <3 but you cant change energy color on darts yet

naDFdBx.jpg

Edited by Aeon66

This is not a laser weapon.

I do not like this idea.

If you want to shoot pink dildos then i think you are playing the wrong game

Making the "tail feathers" match your Energy colour is hardly the same as "shooting pink dildos".

Im sorry you think that way.

At the moment there is alot of colour customization. I don't see the allure in colourful darts.

You are trying to make a space ninja game a horrible clown show.

Idk, a rainbow stream of darts is an awesome light show and would be cool (if gimmicky) to see. Also, it's more about the aesthetics of the overall game, for instance, I colour all my weapons and frames to match a single colour scheme to make it seem that everything uses the same energy source, the Boltor Prime darts defy that, that makes me sadfaeces.

Making the "tail feathers" match your Energy colour is hardly the same as "shooting pink dildos".

Exactly.  He might need to log off the internet for a while if that was his first thought.  lol

Edit:  And I don't mean the actual dart.  Each dart has a energy color as the tail.  The default color is light blue.  I just want to change that part of the dart.  Not the ACTUAL dart color.

But yeah.that guy um..........failed lol

also again..ENERGY COLOR does not equal the actual dart....read people..eneeeeeerrgyyy colllorrrrr...its on't one thing on the dart that gives of a eeeeeeneerrrggggggyyy color (baby blue)

Edited by Ishki88

Edit:  And I don't mean the actual dart.  Each dart has a energy color as the tail.  The default color is light blue.  I just want to change that part of the dart.  Not the ACTUAL dart color.

Currently the energy color changes the muzzles flashes color and that is more than most weapons allow. 

If DE lets people pick the dart color, it will only result in people will complaining that bolts are too fast. DE will then nerf the bolt speed so people can 'see' the darts. I am more than hesitant to support a request that could turn Boltor Prime into another Supra....

Edit: Dread's arrows used to have no color then they slowed them down with the color optimization option. 

Edited by LazyKnight

If DE lets people pick the dart color, it will only result in people will complaining that bolts are too fast. DE will then nerf the bolt speed so people can 'see' the darts.

Assuming much?

Really now, that's just stupid.

Assuming much?

Really now, that's just stupid.

Remember Dread? They changed the arrow just so people could see it. That is how Dread got it's red tracer round. I assume nothing, next people will want boltor to have every round tracer rounds, and it will look like a blasted laser. Use the light show box called Supra if you want to have that type of gun.

Edited by LazyKnight

Not going to lie, if they could glow and be a specific color like that it would be cool, but I don't think it's going to happen because it goes against the concept of the gun itself.  You know where the bolts are going because you know if your hits are landing.  I can see the point of it with bows - the relatively slow fire rate means anything that will aid in correcting your shot a huge help.  But really, it's a nice idea, but part of the whole prime thing seems to be limited color customization to preserve the prime look.  

You guys aren't getting it.

I'll have to create a mock up.

Edit:

9h4SLTu.jpg

Or is this what you're fearing?  Since everything would be psychedelic XD   That's if everyone in your squad are carrying Boltor Prime and have 4 different E Colors.

Edited by Ishki88

Or is this what you're fearing?  Since everything would be psychedelic XD   That's if everyone in your squad are carrying Boltor Prime and have 4 different E Colors.

As long as it just changed the color of 'fligh' part of the dart and didn't give it a tracer effect. I would be fine with it.   

Edited by LazyKnight

You guys aren't getting it.

I'll have to create a mock up.

Edit:

9h4SLTu.jpg

Exactly. That's all that needs to be changed.

As long as it just changed the color of 'fligh' part of the dart and didn't give it a tracer effect. I would be fine with it.   

Yes.  No tracers.  Never said tracers.  Just the actual energy color of the dart.  That's it.  The tail.