The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Iron Skin Graphics & On Screen Chaos

Trickshaw

Is there a way this can be changed? My Rhino is super smexy and the only complaint I have is that Iron Skin hides his smexyness under a blob of... bleh. Perhaps an option to shut it off completely so those who like it can keep it on if they want.

Secondly, is there an option to shut off these effects on screen from other Tennos. Between the giant bubbles, tornados and ember explosions it's REALLY confusing at times knowing what the **** is going on.

Thanks for your time.

Is there a way this can be changed? My Rhino is super smexy and the only complaint I have is that Iron Skin hides his smexyness under a blob of... bleh. Perhaps an option to shut it off completely so those who like it can keep it on if they want.

Secondly, is there an option to shut off these effects on screen from other Tennos. Between the giant bubbles, tornados and ember explosions it's REALLY confusing at times knowing what the **** is going on.

Thanks for your time.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly, it could be worse.

The 2 previous graphical versions of Iron Skin were (way) less appealing.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly, it could be worse.

The 2 previous graphical versions of Iron Skin were (way) less appealing.

I honestly preferred something that made me look ARMORED compared to this stupid sheet of tinfoil on his body.

Iron studs on him? Awesome looking, made him look threatening.

Either way though, yes, we need some way for us to be able to see his armor.

Maybe Iron Skin could just be converted into an energy barrier-looking-thing around our Rhino that would glow with our energy color, strong at first, weaker when the thing is about to break.

Yes, please give us an option to hide the effect while at the same time show us on our power bar that the skill is active. A percentage or something! Anything but this tin foil stuff. I want to see my sexy rhino prime. De please listen!

Edited by LordChronos