The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime So Light But So Slooooooooow ! De Fix Please

Koganinja

OK we get rhino armoured to death heavy slow But with a helmet yes a helmet swap goes like stink. Now compared to ember prime light armoured female frame sleek looking but slow, seems slower than most frames and feels heavy seeing as her stats even show she is a light frame ! and also rhino prime no helmet swap goes like stink. surly a Warframe that is light armour should move faster the a ultra heavy armoured frame. plus in game always seem to be lagging behind with my ember prime she feels slow on running compared to other frames and i realy have to work her to keep up most of the time poor girl so..... o that note  I am requesting a slight run speed increase to this frame due to the fact she is light armoured and agile and not a tank thought and feed back please guys and lets hopefully make this happen and get this in the next patch :)

Edited by Koganinja

Now that numbers are on the playing field for prime increases - it's time for DE to take an overall numeric balance pass.

It's tough to understand why Rhino is numerically superior and more tactically well balanced than other frames.

EDIT - 'numerical' isn't a word :D

Edited by notionphil

back when ember had the dmg reduc from overheat, i could see the argument for her being a 'slow tanky' frame

but as she is currently? not so much

but the wiki shows ember having runspeed of 1, so supposedly she has the base spd, MAYBE the argument could be made that she deserves a 1.1 but eh, i dont rly care about it that much (considering im not really a fan of ember's powers/kit)

OK we get rhino armoured to death heavy slow But with a helmet yes a helmet swap goes like stink. Now compared to ember prime light armoured female frame sleek looking but slow, seems slower than most frames and feels heavy seeing as her stats even show she is a light frame ! and also rhino prime no helmet swap goes like stink. surly a Warframe that is light armour should move faster the a ultra heavy armoured frame. plus in game always seem to be lagging behind with my ember prime she feels slow on running compared to other frames and i realy have to work her to keep up most of the time poor girl so..... o that note  I am requesting a slight run speed increase to this frame due to the fact she is light armoured and agile and not a tank thought and feed back please guys and lets hopefully make this happen and get this in the next patch :)

Wrong section.

"Goes link stink"? What?

Just because she's a female 'Frame doesn't mean she SHOULD be fast. Armor value has nothing to do with how fast a Warframe is, and their actual physical appearance has nothing to do with how fast they are. Look at Valkyr; highest armor in the game and she's faster than Rhino. Her body doesn't look armored.

Though: no. I'd rather not have another fast power 'Frame.

Slow warframes have no place in a Fast and Fluid game.  DE, plz fix.  Incidentally, the "reason" for nerfing Snwglobe was that it affected the pace of the game.  Well, slow movement affects the pace of the game, negatively.  Slow and tanky is a boring old cliche.

It isn't just a cliche. It is part of balancing. 

I would like to see an overall increase to speed to some frames or better yet increase the levels on the speed aura to be equal with Rifle Amp's that way it doesn't feel like we are limiting ourselves by not having all those points. 

Now that numbers are on the playing field for prime increases - it's time for DE to take an overall numeric balance pass.

No.

It's time to crub that ridiculous concept to the ground, and never have it brought up again.

Warframe has balance issues already, and that's really hard to do in a PvE game.

Seriously, DE deserves an achievement for incompetence with how they treat this game.