Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Idea Of Multiple Frame Powers After Watching Livestream #24

wirdax

So I am wirdax,

that said i have tought for a long time that there is more potential to the frames than there general 4 abilleties.

I have come up with following; after the stream wherein i learned about frame focus and mellee 2.0 that somhow there schould be alternative abilleties to frames. jou could get alternate moves for melle by switching them for other moves mods. my idea is the same why let out an abillety for a power mod. jou could get them by unlocking them via the focus system or (my own idea) by oxiumising abillety mods should result in alternetive abillety mod cards. (where schould jou use oxium for otherwise)

I have a few stupid ideas wich the design counsil and devs schould care about and jou to help giving ideas

thus by hearing of focus this schould be endgame like abilleties.

Rhino alt; rhino charge changes to trampling beast (please if jou know better names and stuff(go comunnity)) with this "evolved" abillety jou start runing on spot to charge and start to slowly run forward stamping the ground sending schockwaves wich rimple time and space matter to stun and crush enemy defenses instead of dealing direct damage to the foe.

trinity alt; like energy vampire to energyse where jou change an enemy into a raw energy entity wich is harmles and stumbles around ending into a magnetising blast which always procs magnetic even to frames (we need downsides poeple (to much op otherwise)).

so please comment wat you think. dont hate me for my english.

and make it hot.

greets wirdax