The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Guys Know Other Good F2P Games?

Goosmo

TERA and this are the only 2 i play recently. tera is not 'common concept' as another post put it. active combat, more like warframe than your standard mmo. except with servers, so you don't lose your loot. and is very beautiful, attention to detail in that game is incredible.

still have STO (startrek online) installed, but cryptic being cryptic hasn't addressed a lot of the games issues, and might never, they also developed and run neverwinter. which i tried briefly, not impressed. STO can be fun if you're not interested in having the top gear, just fun to blow ships up ^_^

cryptic being owned by PWE (perfect world entertainment ) probably doesn't help their cause either.

dcuo (DC Universe Online) can be another fun one, end game is extremely repetitive though mainly through static enemies (they're always in the same spots) and forced cinematics, can't be canceled, you have to watch. but the combat is fun, and travel modes, flight, super speed, acrobatics

looking forward to black desert and star citizen, they'll both be launched at some point so if you're still looking and they're out could give them a shot..

Take a gander in the Maps and Levels feedback section or the PC Bugs Performance section sometime.

Earth and the Derelicts tilesets are notorious for their poor optimization.

Still, comparing warframe to cod:ghosts (that started all this performance discussion) judging by quality to performance ratio and way lower system requirements on which the game runs well, Warframe wins by a mile.

Point being, I could fully recommend all of the most popular f2p's on steam atm (excluding neverwinter - because it's boring and the new UbiSh!t game, because it's UbiSh!t)

I suggest you retract that. We're against them on MMOBOMB atm.

I respect you. Your my friend. But I will not retract it for good reasons. Mainly because I love RPG's.

My all time best game is skyrim. I still switch it on from time to time. I am a skyrim Die hard. With over 200 game of the year awards it has earned its name as champion of games. No other game imo has all the elements of what is wanted from a game in skyrim. Lore, action, stealth, sand box, open world, etc.

"yeah that is skyrim not neverwinter"

Because of my love for rpg's now, I like to test out other rpg's and atm neverwinter is my favourite online rpg. Why should it be given a chance? Because unlike warframe you can get anything in the game and nothing is blocked by money. Nothing. There for the world of neverwinter is yours to take hold of and become a feared warrior/mage.

I like to think that a true genius is someone who can push the boundries of our minds on what is possible. How is this related? In a game where anything is really possible has so much room for something new. Something in games that might not be seen again or will see something new, a new element to a game.

Titanfall? Someone finally figured out how to combine mech warrior and CoD.

and I will constantly critisize anyone that is going to get Watch dogs. Why? Because its your ussual open world game but only this time you hack.

nothing new really. Just new combinations.

I see potential for neverwinter. "Oh but its like WoW only it doesn't have that much money". Lets not forget its still in beta. Beta games like warframe will stay in beta until the game is close enough to perfect or wait until the game creators think they can make some easy money from it. Warframe is a game where the economy sucks but its something totally new getting perfected.

that is all.

Edited by RevoThornax