Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok So Im Trying To Find Out How To Get Warframe To Reconize I Have A Headset

keyholder

Question

hello i play on a laptop and i have a built in mic and a headset mic but when i try to talk in warframe i sound like a screeching animal becouse its trying to use my buit in mic and it doesnt give me a option to change that i am running windows 7 so i changed the sound card settings so the headset would be the default mic and disabled the other one but now warframe isnt showing that i have a mic at all? can someone help me plz? i have a plugin for the mic it doesnt use usb

2 answers to this question

hello i play on a laptop and i have a built in mic and a headset mic but when i try to talk in warframe i sound like a screeching animal becouse its trying to use my buit in mic and it doesnt give me a option to change that i am running windows 7 so i changed the sound card settings so the headset would be the default mic and disabled the other one but now warframe isnt showing that i have a mic at all? can someone help me plz? i have a plugin for the mic it doesnt use usb

You have the headset mic as your default playback device? Make sure you press C to talk. Warframe uses push-to-talk.

i tryed talking with c and when i test the mic is sounds really funny and hurts my ears so i didnt want to do that to otherrs you know. and yes the headsetmic is set to my default playback device and its set to voice input as well