The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retardely Overpowered Cernos.

SirShade

Now, I hold no shame in using this, but even I think it's silly as hell that my Cernos crits 29K headshots, i've yet to encounter a single enemy in the game that I can't kill in three arrows.

The setup is; 150% Crit chance (Point Strike.) 75% Damage (Serration) 60% Status & Electricity (High Voltage.) 100% Crit Damage (Vital Sense.) 60% Fire Damage (Hellfire.) 60% Poison Damage (Infected Clip.) 15% Freeze Damage (Cryo Rounds) And I still have 10 mod capacity thingies left, and as you can see most of those are not fully upgraded, and yes I used a Catalyst on my Cernos, I hold no shame.

Now, I hold no shame in using this, but even I think it's silly as hell that my Cernos crits 29K headshots, i've yet to encounter a single enemy in the game that I can't kill in three arrows.

The setup is; 150% Crit chance (Point Strike.) 75% Damage (Serration) 60% Status & Electricity (High Voltage.) 100% Crit Damage (Vital Sense.) 60% Fire Damage (Hellfire.) 60% Poison Damage (Infected Clip.) 15% Freeze Damage (Cryo Rounds) And I still have 10 mod capacity thingies left, and as you can see most of those are not fully upgraded, and yes I used a Catalyst on my Cernos, I hold no shame.

You say you haven't encountered an enemy you haven't been able to 3 shot but you don't mention the levels you fight enemies at. Also this sort of buff was introduced to encourage the many precision weapons we have versus the spray and pray style that's been popular as of late.

I don't have the words to explain how I feel about this guy's triple post. Seriously mayn?! An nothing is wrong with the bows in this game. Try carrying that Cernos of yours Pluto: Palus survival for over 30mins, then you'll have nothing to say. Jeez the nerve of these guys. Nerf Nerf Nerf -_- Come on....