Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes And Failed Events

(PSN)simyy

When I was playing a mobile defense mission and got a defense mission as a secondary Objective,I went to see the Cyropod,

I saw the Tenno wearing clothes so I think.we could have a Cyropod Warframe wearing not armor but clothes.

Warframe Name:Cyro(Not Ice power but Cyropod power)

Story:Rescued by the Tenno,The Lotus command this Tenno To be taken to war.awoken by Lotus,He was trained by the Lotus to fight like the Tenno.When he was ready,Lotus sent him to fight the war

Health:200 Shields:40 Armor:120 Speed:1.0 Energy:100

Power 1:Freeze

Freezes his enemies in a 6m Range for 7 Seconds Opening them for attacks

Power 2:Brainwashed

Brainwashed his enemies to fight for the Tenno causes until they die(cannot brainwashed boss and capture targets)

Power 3:Slippery Ice

Creates a Slippery Ice which slips enemy onto of it last for 10 Seconds(Cannot slip Tenno)

Power 4:Ice Spikes

Freezes it self then Lauches Ice spikes which hit at least 10 enemies around it at level 1 that cause slow movement and 1000 damage to enemies affected

Also in Rescue Targets Girls should become Warframe(Mens are the Cyropod)Capture powers again no armor but clothes.

Warframe Name:Capture

Story:Rescued by the Tenno,Lotus saw her power to capture enemies and sent her to the war as a valuable Asset for the Tenno.

Health:130 Shields:100 Armor:150 Speed:1.0 Energy:100

Power 1: Pin

Holds the enemy to the ground.Then Shooting him Multiple times(1000 Damage total)

Power 2:Immobilized

Immobilized enemies making them stop(Does not affect Tenno or boss) For 5 seconds

Power 3:Chains

Creates Chains Then smash them at your enemies

Power 4:Who's Boss

Throws a grenade doing no damage making enemies laugh then throws a Fire Grenade while they are distracted setting them on fire and doing 2000 Damage.

They Should add Rewards for all players not doing the event like:Sling Stone(Nobody done) Acid Fear(Nobody done) Gradivus Dilemma(Corpus Wins) The Hunt For Alad V(Nobody done)Tethara's Doom(Nothing Yet but maybe in update 12.5 Nobody done)The Cicero Crisis(Nobody done) I really want to see the Change that would happened

Edited by (PS4)simyy

im honestly not really sure what all you are saying here op.

you want the cryo pod to have abilities?

a warframe thats not a warframe?

also:

rewards for not doing an event?

how much hand holding can your really ask for?

what gaming personality was it that said that video games will eventually devolve into nothing but a "push button to auto resolve/play its self".

he should win an award for writing that.

We already have an ice 'Frame.

Not sure what you are suggesting with the second one. Do you want rescue targets to become an AI controlled 'Frame?

Events are events, if you missed it then you missed it. I think there was talk about something for PS4 to do with the events you guys missed but last talk I heard of that was a long time ago.

If an event has happened, it's happened, The Events are a part of Lore in the game that we can choose the outcome of. we won't see the rewards until some Ludicrously tedious method is released or never at all, and I'd prefer the latter. Event rewards are meant to reward those who are dedicated to the game, I never joined to take part in Cicero crisis and I will never get the Wraith Twin Vipers from it.  Oh Well it was an event for those who joined the game before then.

Also those frames...No...Just no if a Rescue target had the powers of a warframe they wouldn't need rescuing, if a warframe in a cryopod could defend itself it wouldn't need Defending.

Edited by DarkHybridWolf