Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Freeze Idea To Make Better Frost's First Ability

Darktigr

Anybody who plays Frost know that his first ability is pretty useless, having a concentrated beam of ice is hard to aim and you can easily miss. I will maybe only use it to stop a boss for a couple seconds to reload, or stop an incoming charging Ancient. 

So the New ability that I had in mind is similar in animation to Banshee's sonic boom. He puts his hand out and an arch of freezing clouds comes out in a parabolic arch. This would cause any enemy in that area to freeze, and maybe take damage. It would still be called Freeze, but would need a new picture for the mod. Its functionality is pretty much the same as Banshee's Sonic Boom, except it freezes, which in my opinion is a much better ability then the current Frost ability. 

Tell me what you all think, I really want this put in game because I really hate the current Freeze ability, It would be much more effective in a tight situation.

Not to mention this would make up for the snowglobe nerf...

FTFY, they actually really improved avalanche. Still, we DO need a better freeze so Frost can CC again.

Edit: Wow, I look like an &#!. Didn't read the latest notes and I saw some complaints about avalanche. I heard it no longer freezes in place. Dammit, DE, you can never balance anything correctly!

Edited by Ajkrumen