The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Graphic Card Is Better?

mechmoza

Hallo fellow tenno's

im trying to build a gaming pc with a single graphic card and was wondering which one would be better.

is it:

ASUS ROG MARS GTX 760 Video Card.

or

Asus GTX 780Ti Video Card.

I would like to know your opinion on which one is better for a single graphic card.

Thanks in advance.

GTX 780 ti regardless of anything else. But it should also be more expensive. Are you talkin about gtx760 sli? Even though it seems you arent

well Asus ROG Mars 760 Video Card features dual GTX 760 GPU cores in a single card solution.

Edited by mechmoza

well Asus GTX 780Ti Video Card features dual GTX 760 GPU cores in a single card solution.

Thats totally an idiotic naming policy than. All I know is a sinhle gtx780ti is superior to sli 760 because of heat and power issues sli cause. Also compatibility. Sli isnt % 100 efficient. I dont know about cards like gtx690 which inckude 2 gpus.

correction, the ROG Mars 760 is the one with two GTX 760 GPUS in a single card, not the GTX 780Ti

My advice to the OP, google some benchmarks reviews first of the ROG Mars 760, especially those ones that compare gaming performance to the GTX 780 Ti.

sorry my bad, already change it

sorry my bad, already change it

no problem :)

Asus claims that the ROG Mars 760 outperforms the GTX Titan, but of course, it's a manufacturer's claim, which is almost always hype lol

If it was my decision, I'd get the GTX 780 Ti. Just my opinion anyway. :)

Gtx 780ti outperforms titan in gaming and equals titan black. Titan only outperforms all geforce series in dual precision floating point operations, which you dont need to worry on gaming. New maxwell gpus are even worse in dual precision performance compared to fermi back in gtx500