Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healthbars For Players And Enemies

thesm1l3y

I have a suggestion about the Healthbars and the Energy/Health-Display:

Healthbars for Enemies: please move it more to the center of the screen. When i look on the health of the creep i'm shooting i can't see if i'm still hitting it because the healthbar is way to high up on the screen. also please pick a brighter colour/brighter red for the health, it's very difficult to see in a glimps of an eye how much health is left on the creep.

Health/Energy for Players: also, please move that down (to the left middle or at the bottom of the screen) and please change the numbers that represent the shield/health that you have left with bars, it's easier too look at if the fight is fast and hard.

Well it would kinda defeat the purpose on the players health of not showing numbers to how fast the enemy can wipe you out without them numbers. It kinda gives us a leeway to wondering if we should stick and move, or say is my numbers high enough for me to run into the fight with melee combat, but the enemy I can see them creating a new method of showing their health. But I'm so used to doing defense and way higher lev missions that I mostly dont pay alot of attention to the health bars of the enemies since you get swarmed so fast, your mostly moving really fast and switching between targets very quicky even with a health bar showing up there in them levs would be a little tougher to really notice, I may be wrong, but the player having bars, really not sure about that one. Maybe create a UI interface like some other games have giving the player the option to have a red bar for health and blue bar for energy behind the numbers I could see that, but taking away them numbers 100% and just bars I couldn't see that happening.

Edited by Kabeta

@ Kabeta:

how is it that you can't judge if you can stay or should move from a healthbar? didn't get that point.

also you can state both numbers and bars, wouldn't bother me, but bars are easier to grasp in a fast glimps imo.

as for the enemy-bar: it's just because of the colour-shoice (black and very dark red with black sprinkles) i have a very hard time to actually see the health-bar and use more concentration on that than would be necessary. i'm just calling for a change of looks on that one. and yeah, maybe a little replacement on the screen, just 2cm down or something would be enough i think.

Isn't it just obvious, that stuff like this have to be optional, i.e. ON/OFF hotkey or switchable in options.

You see the win-win nature of this solution, right?:)

Optional is always good ;)

I was simply talking for myself ^^

Optional is always good ;)

I was simply talking for myself ^^

I personally hate not knowing, how my teammates are doing, especially when they are random and far from me, so I usually don't manage to get to them in time to revive them thanks to their suicidal tendencies (not wondering, why Tennos almost died out :D).