Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Well I guess we should be on our way since you look like you could use some sleep" Talvi said. "I do need some rest" Nida said she thought a moment Nida went to look for something "Where I placed it?" Nida asked from herself "Ah... There it is" Nida said and came back with some kind small bag on her hand. Aligned it to Lisa. "Smells like Tea" Talvi said as smelt tea in the bag. "Herb tea it helps on staying awake and slowly increases your psychological awareness and psychical energy for a while though" Nida said.

"I have a lot of these. I think you could try how it tastes. This amount of herb tea is enough for 10 cups. Then you will need to get new bag of this. Don't worry Lisa I have enough of this kind of tea and I know how to produce more soon as I get my hands on the correct ingredients or you can come to me to enjoy one cup of this" Nida said. "Doesn't sound bad thing to me to make a friend" Talvi said to Lisa.

Nida and Talvi looked on each other "I would like to have a bag of that tea" Talvi said "For what?" Nida asked "My girl friend could use some of that" Talvi said "Oh..." Nida said and gave the tea to Talvi. "I will be going now. See you later" Talvi said "See you later" Nida said and went to sleep while Talvi went to door to Eva's room. Knocked on the door and waited Eva to open the door.

"Hi Eva. I though you might be somewhat hungry so I guess I thought I could cook you something" Talvi said as had the tea bag on the pocket. He has some raw food with him to be used for cooking. His stomach grumbled "And I guess I am hungry too..." Talvi said.

As Lisa arrived to snow garden and looking around for a while in the snow ground. She would come in to result that Is'Gol is not there and there was no clues where he is right now.

Talvi cooked a dinner to Eva and himself as drink is the tea what he got from Nida. He thought he should try how Eva will react on it. "Eva does the robotic kidney and lung have radio modules?" Talvi asked as he ate at table.

Lisa finds Is'Gol talking with a Banshee in library. 

"Hi Lisa" Is'Gol said as stroke top of her head. "Is something pressing your mind?" Is'Gol asked as continued reading the book but is listening Lisa.

"Good" Talvi said and finished the meal. Drank some of the tea (Tastes old but it feels like it fits the pallet of taste) Talvi thought as he had mouthful swallowed. Slowly he was feeling a bit more awake than before drinking a bit of the tea.

"I said once already why I had to learn to cook" Talvi said he drank the tea. (Unusual taste but I liked it) Talvi thought looked on Eva's eyes. "I guess you slept while I was away with Lisa" Talvi said.

"No we are not in relationship but we are close friends though" Baije said "True as stars able to be seen on night sky" Is'Gol said "What made you think that we are couple?" Baije asked from Lisa.

Talvi winced "You seriously are demanding more now do you?" Talvi asked sounding slightly bothered. "Although I do admit that after being abducted for three years you would miss company of your kin" Talvi said

"Right" Baije said and continued conversation with Is'Gol since the subject of the conversation was not so important to keep secret. It is about Nida and her being so distant to team.

Is'Gol was taking a sip of coffee his eyes went wide open and swallowed the coffee. He coughed for a while. Baije's eye brows raised. "Excuse me but I don't really have interests on establishing a relationship since it is quite well known how easy it is to Tenno to die in mission and I am not really up have person who I was on relationship with have hard time after I had died" Is'Gol said "What do you know about Nida, Lisa?" Baije asked Lisa might remember that Nida and Baije are most closest friends.

Talvi took cup of tea what is for Eva. Aligned the cup for her. "Try it out but make sure you do not accidentally spit it on my face or clothes" Talvi said as relaxed a bit.

Is'Gol looked at Baije and Baije looked at him both were seriously confused. "Could it be?" Is'Gol asked "Well I had a hunch since she looked so much like Amaldina but I just guessed that she is her twin or doppelganger" Baije said. Is'Gol focused on Lisa now. "I didn't mean that really. What I meant was that if I die on a mission. I don't want to cause pain to somebody because of it" Is'Gol said.

Talvi "I thought you would accidentally spit that at me. Anyway" Talvi said and raised up from the chair. He went to couch, sat down thinking about Nida and about her past. (Man I really thought that humans were living much more well than we Tenno) Talvi thought and kept eye on Eva. (But I can also say that our life is at least somewhat better than what it used to be) Talvi thought.

"Relationship is not simple as you think Lisa that why I tend to avoid it but I do keep my friends close" Is'Gol said "Though remember you can always come to talk with somebody" Is'Gol said.

(I wonder what she is giggling about. Well at least she is not moody, sad or upset) Talvi thought. "is there something wrong on me Eva?" Talvi asked.

"You!" Talvi shouted and went to change his trousers after he came back "You did that to embarrass me did you?" Talvi asked sounding slightly annoyed. "What did I do to deserve that?" Talvi asked.

"Why you are on need of a boyfriend?" Is'Gol asked as stopped reading for a while. Baije continued reading her own book while thinking about is her friend okay.

Talvi started tickling Eva "Yes really" Talvi said as tickled Eva. (Small payback don't worry it will not take long) Talvi thought.

Is'Gol thought a moment "Some times it is about who you choose to take care of you Lisa. Nida is having some free time so she can take care of you and give you mother like love sadly yes I don't know which one of us male people are having enough time for you. You see that most of us are on mission right now" Is'Gol said. "Indeed 18 of us are away right now. Me, Nida and Is'Gol are having a rest in here right now" Baije said. Is'Gol pulled out a mini computer and checked how is everybody doing.

Talvi continued tickling Eva for about 20 seconds then stopped "I guess that should be enough for you" Talvi said and helped Eva on her feet.

Nida came to library and talked quickly with Is'Gol whispering "Alright. Odd to realize that your formal job was magician" Is'Gol said "Still I prefer you to not move on harmful magic since that will be never required" Is'Gol said "Thank you Is'Gol" Nida said she picked up Lisa and comforted her gave her the soft toy bunny. "I can take care of you Lisa" Nida said.

Talvi hugged Eva. "Well I guess we should be even now" Talvi said and gave kiss to Eva. He secretly massaged her neck.

Nida started walking towards her room keeping Lisa on her embrace (Poor girl) Nida thought as arrived to her apartment's door. She started writing the code. "Lisa I think you need think about things" Nida said as lowered Lisa to ground and stroke top of her head.

"You have a sister and me to love you. Come Lisa you can spend time with me" Nida said and hugged Lisa. "This is just part of growing up" Nida said and gave a kiss to Lisa's forehead "You don't need to be upset" Nida said she stopped hugging and went to her apartment waited Lisa to come.

Talvi massaged middle back of Eva slightly forcing her to straighten her back "From here?" Talvi asked.

Talvi massaged from Eva's waist level. "From here?" Talvi asked then gave a long kiss to Eva.

Nida closed the door and hugged Lisa went to bean bag chair. Allowed Lisa to rest on top of her Nida took the thin blanket and covered Lisa and herself with it. She continued comforting Lisa she finally started feeling like that there is something really important in her life and it is Lisa.

(Okay I know where this is going now) Talvi thought and slowly massaged to calm her down and drift her in to sleep.

Nida smiled too. "No need to be upset Lisa. I am here" Nida said motherly and stroke back of Lisa's head she allowed Lisa to fall asleep on her if she did. (Even if she is childish. Everybody grows up their own speed) Nida thought as looked at Lisa's eyes.

"Darn it" Talvi said "You seriously are looking forward to me to touch your sitting part" Talvi said as stopped massaging and hugged her then gave a kiss on her forehead.

Nida slowly started to fall asleep too "I am here still Lisa" Nida whispered to her and kept her close of her. Then she fell asleep and will wake up at next morning.

Talvi remembered the wake up what he did to Eva. "Well I still remember the situation where I woke you up by setting a hand shaped ice object on your breast" Talvi said and grinned a bit. Talvi released Eva and went to door "I guess I will go to sleep soon" Talvi said.

"Well even in love everything is not full of roses you know" Talvi said "There can be some situations where we might be having heated argument and some situations where one of us does something what is quite stupid" Talvi said walked to Eva and slipped piece of ice in her shirt quickly.

"Anyway. I will go to sleep see you in next morning. I don't think Melaney is anymore using my room and I haven't seen my mother and father for a while feel free to knock on the door" Talvi said as went to door and then waited if Eva has something to say. (Since visiting Nida I haven't seen Lisa for a while. I wonder where she is...) Talvi thought.

"Look don't make me do something much more worse. I could have made your sitting part be frozen solid long ago then grab a hammer and start whacking you butt with it" Talvi said "Now if there is nothing to you to say do you come with me or not?" Talvi asked he knew that what he said first will make Eva consider twice.