Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

From Ash to Zephyr all of the warframes was in the book except there is one missing though there reads. "More uncovered soon. Go speak to Library's head master if there is any questions. Or you can try to find Lotus or one of the members of Tenno Guardians Tenno group who are some of the best who can be find on using their own warframes. You can find names of the members of the group in book called 'Will of Freedom' Good luck, Stay alive and remember. Fallen must be remembered but this must not disturb our travel to future what we make to ourselves"

"So we are called TG now... Your thoughts?" somebody spoke "It is just a name to distract those who we don't want and attract attention of those who needs us" another voice said both of the sounds like males.

At first, Terra was completely content to sit and read in silence as she read over the multitude of frames now in existence. Even with the newest frame having no deep information on it, she was fine reading over what DID have extensive notes, or even just a few. She sat by her lonesome, quietly re-learning all these frames over...It wasn't actually bringing back her memory, but it did make it easier for her to acknowledge any frames she came into contact with.

Though, soon she was distracted by the voices she was hearing. She only remembers the few that were at the front desk, but these voices didn't quite sound the same

There is small amount of talking still near of Terra. Now there is two new voices a Corpus man talking with a female Tenno probably. They are talking about the Chroma that new warframe what TG has managed to dig up

Urza's nanites were spread through out the dome, with quite a large amount allocated to the dome's hangar, made from resources mined from the asteroid belt, Natalia's nanites were contained within her own warframe, in her room, which was strangely blocked off from connection by a magnetic field.

The archaic books in Halcyon's hands made audible thumps as he placed them on the same table that Terra was sitting at, despite the fact that he had placed them quite gingerly. He sat, paying no heed to Terra himself, and Opened the first book, which, regardless of their ancient appearance, had holographic letterings imbued into the pages, constantly morphing in a code inexplicable in nature, which froze into a coherent language at Halcyon's touch. He quickly began to read.

There is small amount of talking still near of Terra. Now there is two new voices a Corpus man talking with a female Tenno probably. They are talking about the Chroma that new warframe what TG has managed to dig up

As she heard the conversation, Terra decided to tune in a bit, slowing her reading to better hear the two. If this new frame wasn't listed, then it'd definitely not be listed in the book she was reading over.

Urza's nanites were spread through out the dome, with quite a large amount allocated to the dome's hangar, made from resources mined from the asteroid belt, Natalia's nanites were contained within her own warframe, in her room, which was strangely blocked off from connection by a magnetic field.

The archaic books in Halcyon's hands made audible thumps as he placed them on the same table that Terra was sitting at, despite the fact that he had placed them quite gingerly. He sat, paying no heed to Terra himself, and Opened the first book, which, regardless of their ancient appearance, had holographic letterings imbued into the pages, constantly morphing in a code inexplicable in nature, which froze into a coherent language at Halcyon's touch. He quickly began to read.

She turned her gaze to Halcyon as he sat down, though, she quickly put her attention back to the book in front of her. She got some...Strange results the last time she stared at another frame, even though she was only trying to see if she could remember what the Frame was called, and what all he did. Though, it wouldn't make much sense to do that this time around, since she had that convenient archive laying in front of her.

artorias: *walks To terra* hi

She tilts her head up to look at the new arrival, but quickly tilts her head down to read once more "Hello..." She says scratchily, attempting to keep her place on the page she was reading

The Squall Helmeted Frost Prime halted suddenly, and reread a certain passage, the fan on his head whirring quietly, before he closed the book he was reading and proceeded onto the next, which seemed much less tarnished in appearance, the first almost had an almost Orokin appearance, it's corners reinforced with gold, it's face whitewashed and clean, if dented and old looking. The second was leather bound, with gold plated corners similar to the first, much less damaged, but not without it's wear and tear. The fan's noise changed to a hum, and his green energy glowed slightly brighter as he touched this one. The remainder of his warframe remaining black with slight accents of white and a deep green, Daedalus shoulder plates sitting proudly on his shoulders as he leaned in closer to look at a specific part. Upon the approach of Artorias, the Frost Prime looked up, it's face as blank as the mask it was, though the fan on it's too shut off completely as he shut the book with finality to watch what the tenno did. In his helmet, one of his AI pinged the tenno and said,

"This tenno has recently been drugged, shall we analyze for the culprit?" Alpha questioned, and Halcyon muted the microphone to his warframe so as to speak privately to his AI, his

"No." Would be inaudible to anyone else in the room.

"At least what mechanic of the team has found was about the how it works and other things. If you find this catalog book of the warframes bring it to my room. I would like update it as this TG member sends it to me information what I can write down on the book. They had a meeting about the warframe once already. They have equal amount of suspicions and thoughts about it" Corpus man said "What are your thoughts?" Nova asked "Just another warframe middle of others. No offense, no praise, at least not before I see it myself" Corpus man said.

"I still find it odd that you are not like rest of you" Nova said "I look at sustained income not burst. I would be living a short life if I would move back on warframe business besides books are just as interesting as making or translating books" Corpus man said walks away "Oh one more thing. My kinsmen are coming to visit in here. In four days" Corpus man said "Thanks for letting me know" Nova said.

• 2 weeks later...

Halcyon closed the third book. His helm deactivating and folding back so he could rub his temples.

"Showing your face so often. Blasphemy, it is." The Ancient Frost said over Halcyon's shoulder, giving him a start.

"I'm one of the prettier tenno, see? I give my gift to everyone."

"And you presume your looks are worthy of praise, even. How... childish." The Ancient Frost Prime chuckled.

"Yep, thousands of years, haven't grown a day." Halcyon shot back, rolling his eyes, knowing he was quite perfectly playing the part of a disrespectful teenager. "Is there something I can help you with, since you sought me out?" He questioned, and the Frost Prime nodded,

"I was just about to get back to your wife's training, would you like to be in presence?" He asked back, making Halcyon think for a moment.

"Nah, I know it's sacred, your crazy old Voodoo tenno power, and I know I'm likely to have a different specialization than her, so my being there will likely even be counterproductive." He finally said,  sobering off of his joke.

"Smart, I would've suggested the same." The Frost replied, leaving Halcyon to his books, the only indication of him leaving was the room going back to the correct temperature. The archaic ninja made no sound as he walked.