Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Welcome Tenno to Liberal Library place where you can learn from the history of this solar system as you yourselves know that it is older than we can imagine. We need to time to time... Raise a look on ancestors of ours who created a base of the land where we all are Grineer, Corpus and Infestation. May the knowledge of humanity give you insight, inspire you and hand over an enlightenment.

Feeling numb and tired of current enemies... Arena of the Ancients offers a try of fighting with ancient warriors of humanity or against their creations. To try out weapons of the even older weapons. Give you knowledge where each weapon came from and let the holograms of the masters of weapons teach you. May your agility what you learn allow you to avoid harm, May the strength what you achieve here push through hardest metal and may the skills serve you where ever you are.

Looking for art to inspire from... Or looking for something new in overall... Hall of Cultures is your place... From Comedy to tragedies you will find everything what you might need about cultures from those who have fallen long time ago on the lands where we travel and fight. Dances, Plays, Traditions and art styles you will find from here. Laugh or cry... Most important thing is that you live. Welcome to Hall of Cultures.

[Pick a location where you want to visit as your character and wrote down your actions at the place... Note: Library is guarded by robots to upkeep the order and property of library will not be damaged. Arena of the Ancients is guarded by different mechs from assaults to technicians just in case that somebody gets radically damaged there is medics ready. Hall of Cultures is guarded by UAC marines all with different weapons... Not the Doom 3 version marines]

Edited by Revel72

((Just as a small start for everybody))

As the buildings were opened the owner group was looking at them with pride. Group of humans and Ingron has seen a lot of work on this thing translating, programming the AIs and gathering of all of this knowledge. Now it is all done and this group of humans has disbanded to their own paths.

A Frost looking for challenge arrived to Arena of the Ancients looking for a blade to battle against. He chose his enemy highly experienced two handed sword man he appeared to arena and chose his own weapon. Sledgehammer to pound the enemy's armor to be death pit to this. Warrior stand up from kneeling pulled out the sword. As Frost looked on it... The Two handed sword were longer than a Gram and looked much more deadlier than any other melee weapon what he has seen. The sledgehammer on his hand was impressive looking... Looked old but honorably old than Fragor.

Frost attacked and his enemy answered with a block stance sending Frost's attack to direction where he swing the hammer warrior slammed his sword's side of Frost's stomach quickly pulled sword back, smashed both Frost's arm to be broken then slashed a wound to Frost's throat. Instead of death he appeared to place where he chose his enemy everything was fine... It was like another dimension Frost still felt bad about loosing to old warrrior... Maybe it looks like that weapons of the elders and skills of handeling them... Are way better than he thought human race is respectable...

Frost nodded towards the Arena where the warrior stoods still this unsheathes his sword and makes a gesture. "It is a pleasure to teach you" Frost gets a smile on his face and turns away closing the door of his defeat after him on his mind and opening the door of inspired.

a tenno stealth fighter flew across the system looking for it

soon enough he had found the coordinates and soon found his way 

his ship floated in mid spare in front of it

"this is tenno r'chav, REQUESTING to dock"

he then waited for permission

Owner of Library Anrek hears the message. For being a mercenary against Corpus and Infestation being total human his deeds are able to be compared and set middle of Tenno. Assassination of 5th Ship Master at his mind thinking about how it went he missed the missions brought adrenaline and feeling of excitement.

"R'chav this is Anrek go ahead land on landing zone A-3 lighting it up for you" *as he activates the attention lights of LZ A-3* "Welcome to Dome of Civilisations. Feel free to ask questions. I am leader of Library in here. Ingron Wrath of Fallen is leader of the arena and Hall of Cultures is lead by... Who it was again? *hears paper switching and searching* There it is Gerdun guy one of the leaders of exiled companies from Corpus. Feel free to call anybody of us if you have any questions. Yet again Welcome to Dome of Civilisations"

soon enough the port of the dock opened up, his ship then flew silently into it

at least 5 mins later after it docked a tenno wearing a cloak exited his ship

following him was his sentienal who did a small spin and a chirp of electric happyness

the tenno was a ash of black and red with acient skin

Voice from monitor: Arena of the Ancients has been updated. Ranking between Tenno or other soldiers from Corpus or Grineer. Ingron will give some words about the system.

Ingron: In nut shell. I have made a ranking system for universally, between Tenno, between Corpus and between Grineer will be ranking available. Fighting against any kind of enemy will increase your rank if you defeat it. Loosing will decrease your ranking by the amount of reasons why you lost to your enemy. Nothing else. Have fun.

Edited by Revel72

• 3 weeks later...

An Excalibur enters the Library, intrigued by the knowledge it contained, he circles the stands and books around it, Pondering on what he would find

A Volt on the library reading some entertaining and comical books bursts in to laugh for a moment then for a moment raises look on this Excalibur. Even if the Entertaining and Comical books are located about three shelves from the entrance. "What are you looking for exactly?" Volt asks pausing reading for a moment with own curiosity killing but brave voice.

(ooc continued from the Share your Character forum.)

"Docking tower this is Shuttle craft 4920-A requesting docking instructions."

While waiting for a reply from the docking tower the Loki spoke to the Valkyr.

"Kosha I'm sorry, I couldn't find my voice while we were in the presence of the Lotus. But do you think the Master Librarian will be able to help us?"

The Valkyr turned to the Loki and put her hand on his cheek. "Not to fear Child, the Lotus has sent a letter of introduction with us and if the information we seek can be found it will be here. But Ookami you must learn to talk for yourself when others address you. I won't always be around to talk for you." she said gently. "Yes Kosha." is all he said.

Static came over the coms as the tower came in with awaited reply.

(ooc continued from the Share your Character forum.)

"Docking tower this is Shuttle craft 4920-A requesting docking instructions."

While waiting for a reply from the docking tower the Loki spoke to the Valkyr.

"Kosha I'm sorry, I couldn't find my voice while we were in the presence of the Lotus. But do you think the Master Librarian will be able to help us?"

The Valkyr turned to the Loki and put her hand on his cheek. "Not to fear Child, the Lotus has sent a letter of introduction with us and if the information we seek can be found it will be here. But Ookami you must learn to talk for yourself when others address you. I won't always be around to talk for you." she said gently. "Yes Kosha." is all he said.

Static came over the coms as the tower came in with awaited reply.

Anrek hears the request as he was checking his money income and reports about damages on his systems at space. Yet Tenno haven't really intervene on his business. Thou there is no reason to it also as he mostly works as Boss of food production and delivery company but also known by being Corpus of his good sense of talk what he releases.

"This is Anrek. The platform D-2 should be opening. Land on there and platform will pull you in to the dome. I will give signal to hop out of the shuttle. Library is open currently but the hall is closed for maintenance we had problem with electronics at there... Good thing that AI's managed to seal it on one place. Library and Arena are open still. There is also a lounge soon finished around ten or five minutes" *and he opened his computer programmed the landing platform D-2 appear and hallway to pressure balance room opened up* "There" *he said as closed the computer as had programmed the landing platform to get back in as the shuttle has landed correctly*

As they started to walk down the ramp the Valkyr reluctantly turned around and retrieved a bundle from a cargo crate. She rejoined the Loki and as they walked across the platform she grabbed his shoulder. "Wait... I do not like goodbyes, but it is time." with an expression of great sadness she continued. "Ookami, oh my dear child. Had our lives been different and I could have been your mother. But alas it is time, Dear one. I have another mission from the Lotus and this you must do on your own. Here take this you will need it where ever you may go it will serve you well. as it did me. when I first started out." Taking her hand she moved and unruly lock of hair from his face, gave him a quick unpracticed embrace and lightly kissed his cheek. In a whispered tone she said "Mind them well. Do as your told. And always know I'm thinking of you. Till our paths cross again young one." Then reluctantly ran back of the small craft and fired up the boosters. He fell to his knees in shock as tears streamed down his cheeks, As he knelt there watching the craft leave. He said but one sentence. "Kosha, if you only knew that in my heart you will always be my Okaachan." "KKKKoooossshhha!!" He howled in a sobbing voice.

Grabbing the bundle and slid his arm through the shoulder strap and turned toward the hanger bay doors that would lead to his future.

He went through the doors and checked in with the Dock Captain. "Where can I find the Master Librarian. Can you point me in the direction of his office." He said.
The Dock Captain just pointed toward a long hallway. As he walked down the hallway, he noticed that the walls turned from the metal of a would be space station to hard oak or mahogany and were the color of a dark stain. eventually he came to a heavy oaken door with polish brass or gold fixtures. Upon the door was written something is a language he could not read. (it dawn on him then, HE COULDN'T READ. How was he going to find the information he needed, Kosha had left him there alone and he wouldn't be able to leave nor would he be able to do what the Lotus and sent him there to do.) He thought. and despair shown on his face.

Edited by Raiklar

As Anrek had heard the conversation of the two Tenno as he went through the reports gasping from relief that Tenno haven't still intervene on his harmless actions and business. Meanwhile owner of the Hall of Cultures at his building getting things back to what they were he gasped inside of his working suit even for being a standard human his knowledge over electronics is unmatched and unrivaled by anybody. As his work was finally completed he decided to go check does the landing platforms need any maintenance.

This man is known as Garoy'Eldre he programmed few mechs to follow him to landing platforms about three mechs with him all of them armed with Andren Repair torches and Falchen Rapid fire Marksman Repeaters. He ordered two of the mechs to make a check on the Platform A-2. While he hopped to hang on the third mech to take him to platform A-1. As the Technician mech walked forward towards his destination his mind were being obsessed to think warframe technology and how much it would help his life... On the second hand would Lotus and Tenno allow him to wear them.

As his thoughts became even negative about warframe technology to his life... He decided not to bother his mind anymore about the subject finally arrived to landing platform hopped off from Technician what then continued this walk to other side of landing platform making a check on the platform doing it fast as Garoy'Eldre as platform was found out to be ready to use without problems Garoy hopped to hang on the Technician as they walked towards the platform A-3 and catching up with the two other Technician mechs who are heading to platform B-1.

Tenno at the crossing room of D platforms was able to hear loud and powerful sounding foot steps of the mechs this was able to see how empty the dome is... What is the reason to this? Why nobody visits in here? Is this place actually a ghost town? Or has anybody really visited in here at all? Garoy as hanging on the Technician mech what walks forward looks the hallway surfaces keeping eye on possible maintenance requirements as he always had said to everybody who he has met. "Do not underrate power of coincidence ever... Or it will be your fate to die by it" these words.

Has helped him this far already he still feels bothered by the question is his knowledge still deserved and does it really belong to his hands then he asked from himself... "Ingron... Where are you when I need answer to my question?... Being in this place is like standing on a void... Without anything than company of few mechs... There is nothing what would be able to replace company of a greatest persons in the world" he mumbled itself as Technician group went to A-3 platform and he arrived few seconds after that to B-1 they started their work to check it.

As he waited for someone to go in or come out so he could ask them where the Librarians office was. The hours would pass and boredom and fatigue would set in. he had thought to wonder around but, he didn't know this place and there was a strong chance of getting lost and then what would he do? after what would seem half the day had gone by he couldn't fight it any more. He sat on the floor, the bundle by his side he pulled his knees up to his chest, crossed his arms and with out any reservation fell asleep. someone is bound to come by and see me and start asking questions and when they do I have the letter of introduction to show them.' he thought as he quaffed a yawn with the back of his left hand. and then he was out.

Edited by Raiklar

As Garoy had made check on all the landing platforms he programmed the Technician mechs to get back to arena for check for any kind of damage at anywhere. He arrived to library for doing required checks on the lights and as he was on the last one finding out that it was broken from the energy source connection he set it back online and on the dark corner what was lighted up was sitting a Loki sleeping... How anybody would sleep in the pale and bright day as what time it is what his watch tells him.

Garoy approaches the Tenno the tools being magnetized on a bit all over his body "Don't you mind the light on? It might be easier to sleep at lounge rooms" *he says with calm and nervous voice*

Slightly raising his head and through squinted eyes looked at the person in front of him. Then coming fully awake as he realized the person had addressed Him. "Oh Sir sorry but I've been waiting all day for someone to come. You wouldn't know where I might find the Master Librarian, would you. it is a matter of importantance.

Slightly raising his head and through squinted eyes looked at the person in front of him. Then coming fully awake as he realized the person had addressed Him. "Oh Sir sorry but I've been waiting all day for someone to come. You wouldn't know where I might find the Master Librarian, would you. it is a matter of importantance.

Garoy as takes a look on the Loki. "Sir? *sound bothered and released a gasp* I am nothing compared on a Tenno on my part. So you are looking for Anrek who is on charge of this library and knows how to help you if you have something lost. Follow me then. I am Garoy'Eldre. This dome's Master Technician I am the one who is called on the accidents with electronics or any matter of those. Reason why here is nobody is that there is no abs on move about this place. I know it is a good and bad but there is reasons why it is good that there is not so many moving around here"

Garoy turns towards the long hallway the Technician armor shined on the low light. "I am not really looking forward to have Grineer or Corpus assault to here even if Anrek were once on the faction but divorced after realizing how wrong it would be making his subordinates getting killed by Tenno from being part of Corpus. That he is no more in Corpus. Even if I know that here is huge security capable to keep away anything. I am not up for fighting in here. Dome has had been constructed just for the entertainment and time to forget something" *he explains as walks on the hallway towards the office of Anrek*

Edited by Revel72

*With the bundle slung tightly over his shoulder, Ookami follow the Technician down the hallway. As they walked the Tenno only haphazardly listened to Garoy's deliberation, barely catching key points of the one sided conversation. He did notice though that the hallway became more grandiose in its decorations and constructed materials. Sections of the tiled floor were covered with thick carpeted rugs and wall lamps made of the same metal as the door fixtures where he had napped. small tables lined the walls with various artifacts displayed on them. Until they came to a beautifully carved door and the Technician had gestured to it as being the office of the Master Librarian.* "Thank you Master Garoy for your help." *He waited as patiently as he could for the man to leave still mustering up the courage to knock on the door. Straightening his clothes and smoothing his hair, he withdrew the Letter from his inside breast pocket. Then with deep breath, he knock four quick raps on the door.  

Edited by Raiklar

*With the bundle slung tightly over his shoulder, Ookami follow the Technician down the hallway. As they walked the Tenno only haphazardly listened to Garoy's deliberation, barely catching key points of the one sided conversation. He did notice though that the hallway became more grandiose in its decorations and constructed materials. Sections of the tiled floor were covered with thick carpeted rugs and wall lamps made of the same metal as the door fixtures where he had napped. small tables lined the walls with various artifacts displayed on them. Until they came to a beautifully carved door and the Technician had gestured to it as being the office of the Master Librarian.* "Thank you Master Garoy for your help." *He waited as patiently as he could for the man to leave still mustering up the courage to knock on the door. Straightening his clothes and smoothing his hair, he withdrew the Letter from his inside breast pocket. Then with deep breath, he knock four quick raps on the door.  

Garoy'Eldre as being not really taking the words being called master. "I ain't master I am equal to anybody or less. Anyway here is the office" *as they arrives to it and Tenno knocks on the door "I will be on my way to have some free time now as everything of this day is checked"

Meanwhile as Anrek was stacking up the reports and heard the knock on the door he raised from the chair gasping slightly as being bothered and amazed why would anybody come visit here at his office. He walked at the door and opened it was slightly surprised to see Tenno at there he opened the door fully as it was first half way open relied on the frame of door "Hello. What brought you here to come see me?" *sees Letter and thinks a moment* "Come in have a seat" *as stands straight closing eyes walking back to his seat* "Can you close the door after you have come in to my office?"

Edited by Revel72

"Master, I and another Tenno were instructed to bring this to you but She has since left. So the task has fallen to me." Handing him the letter. (ooc the letter reveals all that is described in my post, in the share your character forum but if you wish I can actually write the letter to you from that view point.) Then hastily returning to close the forgotten door. Feeling less intimidated than he had in the presence of the Lotus yet still unsure of other people he nervously stands in front of the Librarian's desk.  

Anrek opens the letter by steaming the glue slightly as the glue had collected enough moisture he opened the letter and read it as opened his eyes brown outer tangent slightly moved all the time as he read through the letter he putted the containing in after reading the letter thought a moment sealed the letter sit down on his chair relied on the table. "So you are looking for a leader for you? Or what? What I have here is plenty of knowledge on the books here. You sure you can not find from them what you are searching?"

Slowly and with much hesitation as he tried to fight his imbaressment "Master...  I... I can't... I can't read." Taking a deep breath he would continue and like the excited child he was at least for that moment. he began to blurt out his thoughts "Kosha came and took me from my home. the Lotus sends us here. Kosha leaves me. And now I don't know what to do and have no where to go. and I guess you can't help me either. I just don't what to do." finished spouting his thoughts and worries he heaved with heavy breathing and fell to the floor on all fours. 'there it was done, I did it.' He'd spoke for himself. 'please don't let me be sick, it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be at least I hope not.' he prayed to himself.

Slowly and with much hesitation as he tried to fight his imbaressment "Master...  I... I can't... I can't read." Taking a deep breath he would continue and like the excited child he was at least for that moment. he began to blurt out his thoughts "Kosha came and took me from my home. the Lotus sends us here. Kosha leaves me. And now I don't know what to do and have no where to go. and I guess you can't help me either. I just don't what to do." finished spouting his thoughts and worries he heaved with heavy breathing and fell to the floor on all fours. 'there it was done, I did it.' He'd spoke for himself. 'please don't let me be sick, it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be at least I hope not.' he prayed to himself.

Anrek after display of child and showing this emotions looking entirely amazed as he haven't worked with children or have had any business on them just at all no experience about them he doesn't have. "Don't worry you will learn it. I would on adult's case put this under taught of an AI as for you are a child I will teach you on this subject. I understand your feelings. I know myself felt extremely horrible about then I didn't know how to read. Good thing that there was somebody like what I am currently. Kind person to teach me how to read but I need let you know that this might take longer than week"

An alarm went on at computer releasing siren voice all over places. "What the hell?" *he mumbles itself and turns back on computer* "Grineer Assault? Are you sure that nobody didn't follow your ship to...?" *he quit speaking all the sudden took a microphone* "Attention all units! Attention. This is Anrek we are under attack by Grineer. All Mechs deployed to suppress this wound and defeat the enemies. Caltroits let them have it" *he shuts down the computer and goes to open a locker what contains some various weaponry* "This is personal I am sending a pilot to get you out of here. After this assault we will talk again more. Don't worry you can trust this pilot he is one of the excellent soldiers what we have ready to deploy"

*Anrek left the room but shortly came this pilot* "You must be that quest who I was sent to convoy out of here to lounge section currently most safe section of Dome currently" Pilot said *they heard Grineer gun fire, death screams, mech foot steps at outside of the library and ton of mech gun fire* "You ready for some... Extreme excitement?" *as he pulled out his sniper rifle just as a Caltroit entered to room quickly took a look around waved to pilot that section is clear* "Let's move. This sector is clean" *few thundering mech high caliber rifle shots were able to be heard. It was louder than a thunder but the job what the rifle did on Grineer Bombard was much more nasty and disgusting*

Edited by Revel72

relieved at what the Librarian had said to him and as he was about to thank him. alarms and gunfire were sounding all around them. As the Librarian left the room and the pilot had entered readied himself and then told the pilot. "I'm ready." but in a sense of self preservation he shifted invisible. As they ran he tried not to panic and keep up with the pilot so he wouldn't get lost.

Pilot went outside where Caltroit was waiting crouched and looked time to time around him "Let's go lead us to lounge preferably most silent way" Pilot said to Caltroit "Whatever you say sir. This way" Caltroit units said. Even for sounding like human the exoskeleton seems to be made from pure metal. Caltroit raised to stand straight and putted a silencer on his weapon same time as they moved towards the Lounge but as they closed towards secondary exit Caltroit raised his right hand and pointed to stay quiet and lie on the ground Pilot lied on the ground same time as Caltroit unit.

Patrol of Grineer appeared to open area good thing that Pilot and Caltroit unit were on the dark hallway Caltroit poked Pilot with his elbow "Hey check this out" Caltroit said "CB 12 enemies north east entrance of Liberal Library. Have fun" he continued "Roger. Opening the bottle" CB 12 replied with radio. Grineer patrol on the same time shouted about incoming Cannon Bot 12 unit what unleashed rapid fire barrage of 6 cannons. "WOOHOO! That is how its done!" Caltroit unit said *as stood up and walked on the open ground and on light "My pleasure haven't blasted Grineer like this for a long time" CB 12 said when looked back on the group.

Edited by Revel72

Trying to hold on to his invisibility just a little longer he laid on the ground next to Pilot. 'please just a litte longer.' he pleaded with himself. "How much further do we have to go?" he whispered to Pilot. "I can't keep this up much more." Thinking quickly the thought came to him 'if I could set a decoy maybe that might gain us a way out of this. But, where to place it.'