Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"So you say seeing you and hearing you out is not enough?" Talvi asked innocently "Now I really wonder where you have lost your dignity or did you even happen to have one when you born in to this world" Talvi said attempting to make Eva mad.

"I guess you didn't even hear what I said. I said that I wonder do you have dignity or have you lost ability of where goes line of your dignity is being hurt" Talvi said "Every person even Grineer and Corpus knows where they draws the line of getting yelled at. Do not say that I will need to teach you it" Talvi said with extreme weight on his words and made sure that Eva heard him.

Talvi as blocked Eva's punches he positioned his feet and sent Eva away from him. He quickly jumped back on his feet turned to Eva. "Let's see what your soul has to say" Talvi said as punched his fist together few times then took ready stance.

Talvi kneel on level of Eva helped her to stand "You don't need to cry. As owner of Valkyr warframe you will need to learn how to have put line between normal anger and Valkyr's rage. Nothing offensive" Talvi said held her hands on his hands.

Talvi hugged back "You don't need to be sorry Eva. I demanded that. I guess I have had been a bit too soft towards you. What comes on trying to teach you where goes the line of normal anger and Valkyr's rage" Talvi said "Problem is just that you had Trinity what is resemblance of kindness and calm while Valkyr is just the opposite way on the road" Talvi said.

Talvi opened the door and went inside of his apartment finding it empty from living "Yeap mother and father has headed somewhere and Melaney has become independent again" Talvi said. Meanwhile at the door Melaney covered Eva's mouth and pulled her aside from the door frame. "Il mio mantenere parlere fidanzato con rapidamente" Melaney said to Eva having right and front finger in front of her lips.

Talvi took grip from Eva's hand. "Then speak" Talvi said Melaney backed off from Eva. Melaney seems to be seriously surprised from Talvi suddenly appearing from nowhere and Eva suddenly getting angry at her. "How did you?" Melaney asked. Talvi let go from Eva's hand "You chose a bit bad time but I will hear you out unless Eva doesn't want me to do that" Talvi said.

"Eva I could use word from you. Melaney has something to ask from me and she seems to be too terrified to do that unless you allow her to speak with me" Talvi said Melaney was speechless and seems to be frozen from fear. Melaney whimpered and attempted to say something but she couldn't get anything out.

Nida woke up soon as Lisa had spoken there is some kind energy moving around in the room and Nida sensed it "Good morning Lisa" Nida said sounding slightly tired she stroke top of Lisa's head and smiled to see her happy.

Melaney was still in control of fear and was about to make run for it but Talvi took grip from his hand "Melaney. It is about me isn't?" Talvi asked as pulled Melaney to him "No... It is about... I mean" Melaney was panicking Talvi placed his hand on Melaney's forehead. Fear started to dissipate Melaney started to fell. "My body..." Melaney said Talvi saw hints that meant Melaney is suffering technocyte what is Tenno type. "Looks like this is shoulder ride to you" Talvi said.

"Please... Help me" Melaney said Talvi raised Melaney on his shoulders "I will need to take Melaney to be treated. Make yourself home mean time" Talvi said to Eva and ran towards the hospital.

Energy in Nida's home was surfing around like it is searching something "What is going on with energy in my apartment?" Nida asked sounding confused.

Talvi delivered Melaney to hospital for rest as technocyte started work on her body. Then he headed to his apartment but didn't see Eva in there. He departed to Eva's and Lisa's home. Possibly catching up with her.

Nida was now able to see where energy is moving and the energy suddenly started flow like river out of the room. "What was that energy?" Nida asked from herself. She has seen that energy once but where. She is still tired because she just had woke up. She lifted Lisa aside and went to make breakfast.

"I think it would be better. I'm sort of afraid of them, I wouldn't want to make a mistake and hurt you." She said, "We can check 'em out when Halcyon's around." Natalia said, heading for the door to the arena of ancients. Seeing a guard and heading over to it.

FIli nodded and followed her to the guard, after following her to the workshop. "Okay, I just wanted to be sure you weren't possibly hurting yourself to help me."

FIli nodded and followed her to the guard, after following her to the workshop. "Okay, I just wanted to be sure you weren't possibly hurting yourself to help me."

"Sure." Natalia responded, reaching the workshop and looking around inside, "Garoy?" She called, and looked back at Fili before shrugging and heading into the workshop.

"He said something about, because of my charge, and Halcyon used to like teaching a lot, so to humor him I learned an incredibly ancient human language, anyway, it means something along the lines of protector." She said with a shrug, "He looked at you when he said it, so I can only assume he somehow knew that I am protecting you." She explained, poking around inside the workshop, looking for a foundry.

Talvi was keeping eye on what is going on. (I will need to give her credit about this. Usually Valkyr warframe owners would have ripped a head off from every Corpus person they sees...) Talvi thought.

((Nida went to make breakfast for Lisa and her Crimson))

"Real Alad V doesn't exist anymore. He is now a meat puppet of Infestation. His life was long ago in tip of a blade before he started his research. He always had brought his end even closer" Is'Gol said Talvi immediately knew who was speaking. Is'Gol is wearing his Frost warframe. His voice was loud and demanding attention. There is Ridan, Darul and Marendalyn with him. Ridan in trinity warframe, Darul in Volt and Marendalyn in Mag Prime. Talvi decided to wait and see how this is going to continue.

Nida thought a moment then turned the pancake. "At least you are being straight on your words. Don't worry I don't care about it just don't think about making me be part of your major love life" Nida said stroke top of her head with free hand.

"I am Is'Gol leader of Will of Freedom. Talvi's former teacher. Things what Talvi has learned are result of me and my blade. Some of the empowered and altered abilities are result of my guidance" Is'Gol said "I know you are around here Talvi. So I ask you to get me your Scindo Prime" Is'Gol said Eva would hear somebody running and the person who is Talvi he went to visit in his room picked up the Scindo Prime and headed back.

Nida putted the pancake to plate turned to Lisa. "I love you like you would be my daughter Lisa" Nida said and hugged her.